𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘺

Dream
-
I finally felt like I was where I belong, i felt human and spical for once in years they smiled as a I picked out a necklace with charms to add, "you can pick what you think describes us" fundy said.

And trust a panda, twin daggers, ghost, fox, getair, green srwil and duck. With a green heart.

"Anything else?" The clerk said.

"7 same necklace one with a gold chain" I said, "please and thank you"

"Alright. Any other jewelry?" They asked.

"Not that I know of yall need anything?" I asked looking between my roomates.

Punz slipped some of his rings off. "Can I get these cleaned"

I could see the faintest bit of blood apon them. Did he fight someone?.

Sapnap pulled his rings off to.

"Of crouse that would be 80 dollars leave ur number for contact?" The lady asked.

Punz Wright his number on a paper, "just call me we all live together, when they are done"

The lady nodded and put them in a box, "name?"

"Punz. Godrinch" punz said sliding his card, "and for the necklaces?"

"240 please" the lady said.

Sapnap seemly slamed it in perfect cash, 2 100 dollar bills, 2 twenty dollar bills.

The lady boxed them up and put them in a next bag, in a elagante way.

Karl took the bag as we headed to the car loading up all my bags of stuff I had gotten.

Before getting in I gave each one a thanking hug, filled with lots of thank yous and cheek kisses.

"Youre quiet welcome princess" they'd chuckle blushing slightly.

"Simps" I'd chuckle and get in seeing sap hold the door for me closeing it once I got in.

Once we all piled in we pulled out and drove.

"And who couldnt simp for a cutie" fundy said with a soft purr.

I smile abit and lean on Wilbur looking to see if it was okay.

"We're all perfectly fine with you lying apon us" Wilbur said bopping my nose with his figure.

I felt a buzz on my leg looking down to see my mother messaging me.

"My half sister is a fucking draco  malfoy rip off" I sigh.

"What?" Punz asked looking in the rear view.

"Sofia texted, my birth giver that I had.." I paused, "gotten what she devrsves?"

The car came to a hard jolt. "If anything you got what you desvered"  Wilbur said, "she should of went through what you did"

"Why is you're sister cotted but they fucks?" Quackity asked.

"Mother cheated on my father, in result got sofie" I said.

The car started again  and off we went home or I thought.

"Oh, to cover her being a complete accident, and caused by inferdintly" illumia snared, "what a pity"

I giggled and messaged back 'my boyfriends? Oh. Sucks I got the rich fucks'

Not that is was in it for the money, I knew was next.

'You will all break up and they will-'

'There gay.'
-
Oh.