𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Sapnap
-
I have to be right? Are you kidding... I didn't want to be right. I looked down sheepishly.

"Sapnap." Quackity said.

"I was anorexic in highschool. Punz was who I opened up to." I paused, "they will either open up to one if they trust them, or keep to themselves til it's to late."

"And you think he is?" Wilbur asked.

"My best guess is anorexia or bulimia don't know witch one but I don't wanna get into that" I'd sigh.

"You went through what he did.. maybe he'd open  up to you?" Karl sudjusted.

I'd shake my head, "they never open up to one's like them or it gets worst because they.. do stupid shit"

"What you mean." Quackity  said.

"They'd packt together, it's like that we pink/blue whale challenge they talk to eachother  and only echother encourage it" I sighed, "that's what I ment by to late."

"Sap? And you know that how?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm. Not. Going. Into it" I growled.

I stood and went to dreams aid rubbing his back, "hey you okay?"

"Do I look okay..?" Dream said.

"You can call me sapnap or nick Witcher floats you're boat" I say as hed look at me.

I'd grab some tissue and whipe his mouth.. God it hurt to see someone going through what I once did, he pushed me back.

"..to close" he flinched like I was gonna hit him.

"Hey none of us will hurt you how about I help you to the bed and  we can talk or sit in slience Witcher  floats ur boat" I said soft.

I if I pushed  it hell pull back and push me away. I turn to him offering my hand he took it as he got up, "you think you can walk or?"

"Just be my support cane" he said hush.

I got  hin onto his bed and sat on the rolly chair looking to him to insahate whatever it is.

"..can you get me some water..?" He asked softly.

"Yeah. I'll be back you chill on that bed okau?" I said.

He'd nod, "not that I'm froceing u, I can tell you have dizzy spells"

I rose and wandered to the kitchen.

"Sap." Karl said.

I'd sigh. "No- he asked for water before he told me anything."

"Fair" Quackity  said.

I'd nod and made some lemon water, knowing well that may help with whatever is festering in him. It's one of the things that helped me I also got easily digest food to.

I'm not sure how long he's been fasting, or as actions at the table he was froced to. He seems to take a insert in food witch confuses me abit.

I headed back to the room.

"Nick. You sure you can do this without also reverting" punz asked conserved.

"I'm sure, I've been, lack of the better word fixed for about 5 years now." I sighed. "Don't worry."

I knew punz was worried mostly because he sees me as his...

I dissapreed into the room closeing the door to make it soundproof.
Knowing he'll want it just between  us if he said anything.
-
..