𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

Dream
-
Sapnap came back and gave me a glass of water with lemon slices in it he'd sip his glass putting the rest on the desk behind him.

"Why the lemon" I mutter.

"Oh, are you allergic or something?" He asked, "if so im sorry and I'll make new"

"No no I'm not allergic. Mother always said certic acid makes u fat.." I mutter.

"The lemon helps with you insides actully, it should settle you're digestive  track" he explained, "anything else.?"

I felt like he was like a therapist, what I longed for.

"How about we get to know echother, just know you're not alone in these four walls" he said softly.

"Okay..." I mutter, a sheepish sigh after.

Honstly as I got to know sapnap the more I felt safe around him. Soon ehnogh I let him on the bed for snuggles.

"So Nicki. Why you  acting so kind" I asked.

His face droped, "im gonna be honst before I met punz, and them I was just like you"

I blinked.. "like... what parts"

"I'd fast for weeks, months at a time simply not eatting til my body gave way and I fell into punzs arms" sapnap sigh, "but how you act im guessing abuse to?"

I didn't speak just nodded, sapnap made me feel safe. For weeks on end we talked all day and soon I was able to walk with out dizzy spells.

"So. Anything you wanna do today?" Sapnap asked playing with my hair.

I smiled to him, "most of my clothes are old.. so I was hopping shoping?"

"The others will have to tag along, but yeah. Can you get ready on you're own or need my assistance?" Sapnap asked with concern.

"I'm sure I'm fine" I replied.

He left the room to inform the others we detrimed there day and a mad dash to get ready it was.

I walked out hugging sapnaps back only really trusting him as everyone lined up.

"Well take a car. But maybe yall could all do popcorn like me and you did dream" sapnap sudjusted.

"Popcorn?" Karl asked.

"One asks a question  the other will answer and popcorn a diffrent question. Once all answered the original" sapnap explined.

We all clambered into the car and got to popcoring questions.. they are all really nice..

I soon zone our texting george.

'Babe I'm going to the mall'

Read 1:23

'Babe?'

He might be busy.. I put my phone down as q looked to me.

"You okay you seem upset" Quackity said.

"Nothing. Just someone ingoring me" I said quiet, "were close.."

"Oh I'm sure there just bust hon, they'll messge you as soon if not there idotic" Wilbur said, "whoever they are to you should insta respond I would"

"All of us" the rest popped in as we arrived and stumbled out.

We roamed and got me some clothes. They happily brought for me, "Oh thank you."

"It's nothing, you're our princess after all" punz said looking to me as we rounded the corner.

I froze seeing george.
-
Oop..