𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥

They both looked at me pissed.

"You don't get to say i failed  you" mother said.

"So you call never being there not failing, staving me and yelling at me with dizzy spells?" I shoot back, "a good parent? Check cps gidlines"

"She tr-" step dad.

"I was daddys boy because dad raised me, and all you did is made me hate my body. I have for many years now anorexia" I said, "even when I do eat it comes fucking right back up"

"Last I checked that lackluster parenting, dad would feed me and treat me like a human. Like a good parent!"

My mom teared, "clay.... I had-"

"You had no idea? So the times I passed out wherever I was standing because I was straved and rushed  to the hospital. Due to not you but sofie calling?" I paused, "you never cared. I bet you wish I was just simply dead gone? So you didn't have to look at the one that got away"

"You always told me I look like a spitting image  of dad, with you're hair color. So you just don't want me don't you" I paused citing, "I was just to prove, or so you could see the one you lost with you damned mistake"

My step dad slapped me and I fell bc he was strong and I was weak, I am not very strong these days because I know I'm manluished.

"Don't assume that shit clay you can't just say that." He scolded, "you're mother did everything she needed for you, gave you a house--"

"She did only that and got me clothes but what about feeding me? Isn't that her responsibility to." I snaped, "she yells when I got to make myself food. So fuck!"

They yelled at how I'm a embressment and I'm fat. The fact I'm gay and my boyfriend is probably  cheating.

"George would never cheat." I paused  in tears, "at this rate sell me! It'll be better then being  here at hell with you fucks!"

"Not a bad idea." Step dad said leaveing.

"Clay.. you don't mean it" mom Saif faking hurt.

"Anywheres better then here. So yes I mean it" I growled,  "infact I'll start packing even if you don't sell me I'll  run."

"You have nowhere and you're weak son" mom said.

"Other family" I huffed. As I fell asleep passing out from the same issues agin.

I woke up.. in a room bot my own, the bed a queen. And I look around. I slowly got off the bed and walked to the door listing.

"10k" step dad said.

"Fine" some voice said, "he's pretty  to"

Oh he actually  sold me, probably  without mom permission. I looked out the window, it's night... guess  me being  a hevy sleeper  and light made it easy to move me.

I walked a bit before my leg gave out hinse Mr falling, "owe fuck!"

The door opened. I look to see a raven and a blond looking at me.

"You okay sweetie?" The blondie asked.
-
Oo