𝘖𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺

I knew what was comeing next seeing my step dad grow in furry.

"Youre sister is right there. Don't talk like that" step dad said.

I'd pause, "like he'll I'll ever listen to the one fucker who ruined my life." I paused, "kill yourself with chloroform"

"Ruined? I made your mom happy can you atleast be happy for her. She got the girl she wanted" step dad said.

I'd pause, "why would I be happy for a unfaithful hag"

"What you mean bubby"  sofie Saif.

I smiled. "Youre dad ruined my everything just to give a married woman dick without protection"

She looked confused.

"Hinst resulting in ur spoiled self. Witch the comsied to hide it with hush money" he'd grumbled and walked off to my room slaming the door.

Sofie I could hear crying. "God damn oopsie babies ruin everything" I mutter.

My step dad wasn't long behind slaming Mt door open.

"How dare you say to ur sister she is what her friends call her. You're mom wanted her it's not the clay show." He'd pause, "we spoil ur sister because she's spical unlike you. Stop meddling where you don't belong"

I pause, "I don't belong? Like to this family as a whole. I haven't felt loved or affection from you two senice sofie was born." I paused. "Teniclly being she is a oppsie baby bc she's the one thing that made me loose my dad."

"She isn't to you're mom and I, so don't say that" he paused, " I get being a angsty teen buddy but being a dick to you're sister won't make anything better."

I glared at him, "don't buddy me. Marry chloroform"

I could see the clockwork ticking. "Appolize to sofie right now Clayton and say she isn't. Just because she is in you're eyes doesn't mean she wasn't planed"

"So mom planned getting pregnant with sofie. To rid of my father?" I shot back.

"..." He we silent, "Okay maybe not"

"There for its a accidental pregnancy. Use a fucking condom if you fuck some married woman next time so u don't ruin a happy family ever fucking  again" I shot back.

"Still atleast lie to make her fell better" he tried to reason.

"Make you Two feel better." I pause and look up, "let me know when my mom isn't a whore and ill consider it"

"Don't call youre mother that. She is a good woman who made a mistake" he shouted at me, "you have no right to call her that"

I stood, "I have every right when her unfaithfulness killed my happy family" I paused, "resulting in you're angelic peice of shit oopsie baby. That I never wanted"

"You wanted a sibling you have one clay, but you cheat her like shit" mom said stomping in.

"Wanted one through ligtmaly means not you cheating" I Saif a calm as possible, "well I did get my wish, I also lost the parent who actully parented me!"

"You never cared you pushed me away, and went off partying you failed as my mother."
-
Oop