𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

Quackity
-
I'd smile cuddling our boyfriend.

"You've gotten some serious upgrades babes" I said kissing dreams ear soft.

He'd giggle, "Oh I know."

Sapnap hummed softly pecking his nose, "God you're  adorble"

Dream didn't care for that much but didn't say no.

"So. We kinda did a frist unofficial date" Wilbur asked. "Would you-"

Dream sushed him," I wouldn't  mind it~"

It didn't take punz and sapnap loud to get to kissing and slowly undressing, slipping figures in to strach him diligently. Getting in a fair and comfortable  prositon, making sure he's peeped for our members.

And slowly thrusting. Makrkbg. Sweet moans wore given all well we give him so much inside

"Ahh~"

Alot of noises flooded our room and ones we indeed loved. Obbesed over to a extent we went for hours, gave a mass amount of cum down to man under.

Dream was a whore. Yea but our whore and one well happily keep even marry one day. We contuied to duck hard. And far into later hours loveing it so much.

Soon it was to much most of us passed out including our baby. And so I did to.

***
No pov

Frist up sapnap was, answering punzs  cell, and soon he left getting his and punzs rings and one for dream.

- few years  pass -

Sapnal and the pthes took Dream  to the nearby park to ask him to marry. Of crouse his parents wore there.

"Clayton. You are not to marry ur sisters crushes" mother yelled.

"We aren't gonna marry a girl if we're gay. Will you clay?" Karl asked.

"Yes a million times"

And to that they wore engaged, and that became married.

"We should get a kitty" Dream said on punzs lap.

"Of crouse we can" Karl responded.

They ended up adopting a cat and naming her patches.
-

The end.

I ran out ideas and motovation.