𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭

Illuima
-
I stood there looking as dream teare looking at his honstly  ugly brenat. He seemed to tear up..the boy was kissing some bleach blond tramp.

"You know him?" I ask.

"...he is my boyfriend" Dream mumbled, "or was.."

"Oh I'm do sorry... do you know the girl?" Fundy asked soft.

"M..my sister-" he muttered.

Sapnap and punz looked at me and exhother.

"Hey wilbur take him to aropstal" punz said.

Wilbur nodded and off he was tooken with fundy q and karl.

Us three walked up and tapped the male, "long time no see george" sapnap grumbled, "I see still a playboy?"

"Nicklous long time no see fatzo" george snickered.

Sapnap went quiet.. so that's who made us almost loose sapnap huh.

"Two for two hm?" I grumbled, "cheating on dream and nearly killing one of my boyfriends?"

George's eyes widdend I and punz wore the poplar boys along with the others before taking sap in.

"Youre dating fatzo?" George Saif, "Dream? He was sold I just moved on"

"With his rat tail. Spoiled ass looking sister" punz sigh, "his step-dad left dream with us."

Now george Seemed visiblely shaken up as sapnap stepped frowed going to dreams sister, "man I see why you went for her, she looks like a female version of you" sapnap paused, "unattractive, and shitty attuide  attached"

"Our parents like me, my bother was unfavorable" the girl snickered.

Sapnap looked and punched her in the face, "don't you ever speak of him like that again." Sapnap paused, "because if anything ur unfavorable. Only ur parents and the playboy like you."

We all turned to sapnap, he was known to snap but damn.

"That's hot.." punz mumbled, "I see you looking at me, news flash I'm gay"

"Babyy deal with him" the girl whined sapnal stood above.

George went to his whores aid.

"Touch him and I'll froce u into not eatting, you're kinda duncey and fat yo after all" I growled pulling george back slaming him into the wall.

"Take this as a warning, next time we catch you saying doing anything to clay well have a ugly skinned carpet" punz said.

There eyes widened, "red..."

"Why we know. There pretty aren't they" sapnap said cocky.

"Why are they  red you're eyes are normaly brown(i think illumia?), blue and dark green" geroge said.

"Oh. Well me and punz you've tried to hurt our boyfriend  witch is like our world, and it happends where protectacive" I said, mostly lying because we all wore bc of what the sister has said about out perfect bot.

"And mines due to what the tramp had to say about you're hot af ex" sapnap said, "honstly  george. I'm surpised you got clay... when even a garbage can is prettier then you"

"Clay's far from hot. And how dare you nick" george screamed, "says the one who got so damn insecure he starved himself"

"Actully  I have to thank and dispise you for that." Sapnap said, "that experience brought me closer to you're ex"

We turned around around to head to our clan.

"If we hear anyone contacts. Hurts or bullshits about dream, or clay I will personally  dig a hole to hell and drag you" punz growled.

As we walked away, from the match made in a dumpster landfill.
-
Well that's one thing. Dispise yet thanking someone you just called praticly a person with -10000000000 riz.