Chapter 8: Cloud Nine

Please help me understand how a 35-year-old woman finds herself having a wet dream after having the most memorable oral sex. It felt so real making me moan then I heard a chuckle that made me remember I was not alone on the bed. I opened my eyes quickly, ready to apologize when I saw that it wasn't a dream. It was Ajax massaging my bud with his index finger while his other hand held my body in place through the shoulders, spooning me. His warm body heating me from behind.

"Good morning gorgeous", he whispered in my ear. "Good morning", my reply made him groan as he increased the pace. "Mmmnh", I moaned biting my lips. "Don't hold back now Brey, let me hear you moan... I love the sounds you make when I pleasure you", he whispered again as my body gave up making me cum the moment he finished talking. "Good girl", he said then kissed my sweaty forehead.

He turned to the other side reaching for the condom on his side table but I wanted his cock in another hole first before the one he was thinking. I pushed the sheets away exposing his dented boxers, it surprised him. He stopped his attempt and watched me silently, his eyes half open. I pulled his boxers down as he pushed his body up, making it easier for me to remove his tight boxers.

He was rock hard and veiny and a dark shade of pink. I wrapped my palm around him to test the waters making him moan. "Is this ok?", I asked while massaging him slowly. He just nods then moaned again. The pre cum assured me that I was on the right track. 

I studied his deep pink, veiny, and rock-hard cock, my admiration made it twitch. I looked at him and our eyes met. All I saw was lust and a man trying his best to let me have control. His knuckles were white as they held on tightly to the sheets. It made me smirk.

I started licking around the crown which made him stretch his leg in an attempt to make me swallow him but I wasn't ready so I pulled back. I was still massaging him. "Brey come on", he said while panting. I didn't answer, I licked him from the base to the tip then blew at the pee hole as if it was a candle on a birthday cake and the next thing I knew, warm semen was covering my chin, I quickly swallowed him so he would finish in my throat.

I felt a hand on the back of my head holding me in place. I swallowed everything until his cock was semi hard then pulled back and licked the rest of the semen that was on the corners of my mouth. I knew he was watching me so I used my index finger to wipe the semen on my chin and cheek then licked my finger while maintaining eye contact with him. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me so hard that I ran out of air and pushed back.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away", he said while his ears turned red. I remained quiet exploring his features with my fingers then something poked my ass chick. I looked at him in surprise but only met a warm smile.

He reached for the condom without saying a word then tore the cover right in front of me before pulling me up his body as he put it on. His hands went under my ass as he pulled himself in a sitting position making me hold on to his shoulders as we both looked down at his cock. It was right at my entrance.

Ajax crossed his legs below me then lowered me to my doom making me sit on his amazing cock. I wrapped my legs around him, as he pulled me in a bear hug making me do the same. He started using his legs to push me up making me feel his cock all the way to my insides whenever he released me and I bounced on him. "Shit! Shit! Shit!", I found myself cursing every time I bounced, igniting the excitement in Ajax's eyes. Truth is I've never had sex in 'the om' position and I must say I was enjoying it... a lot.

"Cum with me gorgeous", Ajax said then ran his fingers along my spine lightly as I screamed in pleasure, I kissed his lips as my walls started trembling giving in to the orgasm at the same time I felt his cock getting warmer no doubt he reached his high same time I did.

"That was amazing", I said and he replied with an 'Mmmnh'. He uncrossed his legs then pulled me away from his cock settling me on the side as he went to get rid of the condom. I almost relaxed when he returned covered with a new one. I raised my brow making him chuckle.

He slept next to me on his back and then gestured for me to get on top of him. "You thought we were done?", he asked with an evil smile making me laugh. "Yes", I confessed making him smirk. "Well, you were wrong. Come on let's see what you got", he said licking his lips. So sexy... Cowgirl position, here I come.

I pulled back the moment our breathing settled. We found ourselves smiling at each other without saying a word. Something that has been happening a lot. He kissed me again and I gave in until we heard a knock on the door.

"Are we having a threesome?", I teased making him laugh. "Hell no! I'm not sharing you with anyone. Ever!", he said as I got off of him. I didn't like the feeling I got when his cock left my pussy but he had to answer the door.

He rushed to the bathroom and then returned with a cleaned semi-hard cock. I was disappointed thinking he would come out as before.

What?

A girl can hope.

He put on some pants after wearing tight boxers. "I'll be right back", he said then kissed my forehead before leaving the bedroom.

10 missed calls, 

30 WhatsApp messages,

and 56 emails. 

Waoh! Lucky me. 

I started with the calls. "Denice, how can I be of service?", I said happily. "That level of energy you have tells me you haven't seen the news", she said sounding worried. "What news?", I put her on loudspeaker as I started going through the WhatsApp messages looking for Lydia's. Yap! She was also part of the famous 30.

Lydia PR: Sorry to bother you but I had to reach out.

Lydia PR: Columbus got an award yesterday and dedicated it to you.

Lydia PR: I know I'm probably ruining your morning but I had to tell you. Call me.

"Aubrey are you there?", Denice asked. But I couldn't answer. My blood was too steamy to help my brain process properly.

What the actual fuck!