Chapter 61: No boundaries

"They're asleep already?", Ajax asked when he walked into our room. "Yes, how was the party?", I asked while standing up. I wanted to get his bath ready but he pulled me by the waist. "I'm sorry", he said making me smile. "Even though I hate Beverly, you are her boss, and being supportive is what you need to do especially at her engagement party", I said making him pull me in a kiss. It was consuming considering we haven't had sex since I gave birth.

I pulled him closer and he got the hint. He started removing his shoes and trousers without breaking the kiss. He tore my panties away making me moan in the kiss. It was almost distracting until he deepened the kiss while lifting me. My thighs on each of his arms, my needy pussy exposed to his hard cock. My back hit the wall making him sink into me and it was too tight for me not to scream.

"Fuck! So tight... so sexy", he whispered the moment his whole cock sinked in my pussy. He didn't move for a couple of seconds then pulled out abruptly and spilled his semen on the floor. "Fuck!", he cursed with his face in the crock of my neck. He pulled back and just looked at me. He was red all over like he had a fever. "Are you ok?", I asked and he nodded. He walked to the bed and placed me on the edge without saying anything. He kneeled, positioned his face on my pussy, and started rubbing my clit with his tongue. I felt my eyes getting heavy then finally shot open when I reached my high.

"Now we're even. I couldn't let myself be the only one who was embarrassed", he said making me laugh. "You're crazy Ajax", i said trying to push myself to the centre of the bed. He followed and hovered over me. "Let's start over", he said while sinking his cock inside me slowly. "Aaah!", I moaned while arching my back. His hand slipped under my waist and held me in place as I pulled him in a kiss.

Our tongues massaged each other making me moan into the kiss as he thrusted slowly making sure to touch my G-spot every time. "Mmmh!", I moaned into the kiss which seemed to trigger him. He started moving faster making me pull away from the kiss and moan out loud as I welcomed a much-needed orgasm. "Are you on a pill?", he asked and I nodded. "I'm cumming", he said making me hold on to his neck as he pulled me up with him. His hands held my ass chicks and started lifting and dropping me on his cock at a speed I had never seen before.

"Aaah, fuck me Ajax, fuck me harder", my words made him tense, he held me in place as he released himself in me while groaning. "That was amazing gorgeous. I missed making love to you", he said with a huge smile. "Me too Jax", I said making his cock twitch. "Don't tempt me. Let's go take a bath", he said while lifting me off his cock.

After taking a bath we got between the sheets. I fell asleep the moment he switched off the lights.

"I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? This is so nerve-racking", Simone whined while we were having breakfast. "I don't think that matters Simone. You're an amazing person... isn't she?", Christopher asked Aiden who only cooed. "See even he agreed", he said making Aiden smile while drinking his milk. "What do you think?", she asked me. "I think they're going to love you. I mean you've seen Jason. His type is not raised in a home full of mean people", I said and she looked happy with my answer.

"Babe! I'm here, let's go", Jason shouted from the entrance. It made baby Addy curious. She started looking around until her eyes landed on him. She smiled and put her hands up. "Aaawww my princess, come here. Let me see you", he said they took her from me. She looked excited to see him. He ruffled Aiden's hair making him smile too then kissed Simone. "I'm nervous, can't you tell them I have diarrhoea or something?", "Babe, get your bags please", he said in a serious tone making Simone stand up quickly and disappear up the stairs.

"Oh good morning Jason. Want some breakfast?", Bridget asked as she entered the kitchen. "No, I'm fine. Just came to get my girl", "Where are you two off to this early?", "Taking her to meet my family", he said with excitement. "So she's the one huh?", she teased him. It made his ears turn red. "I'm ready. Why are your ears red?", Simone asked when she appeared with a huge bag.

"That's a huge bag babe. You don't need that much", he told her but she didn't look like she cared. They said their goodbyes and left. "Ok guys, I have to go to work too. You have everything you need right?", I asked and they nodded.

"I apologize for what I'm about to say but you look damn good Boss", Nico said as I walked into the office. "Thank you, Nico. That's not weird at all", I said making him laugh. "Where's Lydia?", "Finishing up a meeting with the marketing team. Should I tell her to come after?", he asked. "Yes please", I said then went straight to Justin's office.

I opened the door with a huge smile on my face only to find him in a meeting with Philip and an Asian guy. "Perfect timing", Philip said. "Sorry guys. Didn't know you had a meeting", I said while walking backward. "No, it's fine. We were waiting for you anyways", Justin said.

"Ooh! Ok then... hello, I'm Aubrey Kendriks", I told the new guy. He stood up, giving me a chance to take him in and he was fine as hell. "Hello, my name is Kenzo Takehiko... nice to finally meet you", he said then we shook hands. We sat and he started telling us about his business. He was a descendant of a very reputable family in Japan and he had just received confirmation to supply his products to one of the countries I operated in. "Can you work on a proposal for me?", "Of course Mr. Takehiko. Allow us to share it after 48 hrs", Justin said and by Kenzo's facial expression, I knew we got it in the bag.

"I must say this is a very nice establishment Miss Aubrey", he said as we walked him out. "Thank you Mr. Takehiko", I said respectfully. "Please call me Kenzo", he said with a smirk. "Slow down tiger. She's spoken for", Philip. said out of nowhere. "Oh really? Why don't I see a ring on her finger?", he asked Philip with furrowed brows. "Because she's not married yet. But just returned from maternity leave", he explained like he was my HR manager.

"Miss Aubrey, is this true? You don't look like you have children at all", he asked looking genuinely shocked. "I do. Twins they're three and a half months now", I said making him smile. "Parenthood looks good on you. I know this side of the world has morals against being with women who have children but where I come from. You're the one that men crave and women envy so, if he messes up I'm willing to be the man you need and the father of your twins", he said making my eyes go wide as saucers while Justin choked on his saliva. 

"Until then, let's stick to making money bro. Let's go", Philip said then practically dragged him out of my building. "And that's the number 4 billionaire to you", Justin said and I couldn't answer. I was still speechless.