Two

Walking through the entrance of a place that had devoted population inside of it, Iseul took a seat in front of where the bartenders are seen working. Followed by her was Kang and sitting next to her. "I'll take the vieux carre." Said Kang, "what would you prefer?" Iseul had received a question and opened her mouth to answer, " strawberry mimosa, please."

Whilst Kang was on his 4th shot already, Iseul had been stuck on her number one since they began drinking, "you will get wasted, Kang.. a few was enough by now." Iseul commented with a concerned tone. "No, I'm fine. I wanna get in to it tonighttt!!" Kang replied, flashing a quick smile.

"You know Iseul, the first time I laid eyes on you, I thought you were gonna give up like nothing on your way ahead.." Kang started building up a conversation, as Iseul looked up at him in question while twirling her hair.

"When I began boxing, it was difficult for me to endure any pain that may be caused towards me. Because I had always been the soft guy, I was scared of getting hurt physically and emotionally." Kang stated, "I was so doubtful about my journey to the point where I gave up."

Kang talked about everything but this when Iseul had been with him for 5 years. She never knew about this, "but I felt a hope snicker in me when I had realized I may have been the soft guy, but I was never the hopeless guy." Said with a smile.

"You're such an amazing fit for a boxer. So every time i think back to when I gave up, I also think about if you're ever going to give up." As Kang was about to say something, Iseul cut him off, "Oh God no. I don't think giving up is ever in my list." She answered which made Kang cheerful.

As Iseul was patting Kang's shoulder over the conversation they just had, he spoke, "I'll keep myself busy with someone for the night.." Kang spoke as he got up from his chair and slowly walked backwards, "you find one too!" He yelled through the busy crowd as Iseul poked her inner cheeks with a chuckle, "another strawberry mimosa" she said while flexing her muscles.

"You shouldn't be sitting here all alone in a place full of people." Iseul heard an unfamiliar voice coming from her back and slowly appearing in front of her, as the unknown figure took a seat at Kang's previous chair.

She looked up at him from her drink and saw a guy with a soft, black hair, with one earring on one side of his ear, while the other side had a tiny and shorter version of it. The silver piercings were located on his bottom, right side of his Cherry lips, and also seen another pair of piercings on his right side of his eyebrows.

His tattoos were revealed as he was wearing a black buttoned up shirt that was only halfway covering, which revealed his chest, and the buttoned up shirts tucked inside his black pants, showing his hourglass waist. His one arm was filled with a bunch of beautiful and mesmerizing tattoos, as his other arm was bare with not a single tattoo.

Iseul was wondering why a random guy would sit with her at a crowded club with many other available gals. "Do you mind if I join?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. She still hasn't said anything ever since he came but thought it might be weird ignoring someone who is just trying to accompany her.

Iseul shook her head hesitantly, and chugged her liquor down her throat. "I didn't get your name by the way." Iseul said as she wiped off the excess drink left on the side of her lips by her thumb, "Jungkook." He responded, "and you...?" "Iseul." She responded.

"You still didn't answer my question." Jungkook eyed Iseul as she stared back at him in confusion, "what do you mean?" He chuckled, as he mentally sighed, "what are you doing here all alone?"

Iseul gave a realization facial expression as she finally understood what he meant, "just because. What are you doing here by yourself?" Now the roles have been switched as you can tell.

"Just because." Jungkook mimicked her as she chuckled and looked away. "Your smile is splendid." Jungkook complimented Iseul. She looked a bit taken back but surely enough calmed down, "I appreciate that." She responded.

Iseul got a text from someone, bringing up a ding sound effect. As she opened her phone, she saw it was from Kang: found myself a pretty gal, you go ahead. Read the text as Iseul looked up from her phone and around the club, and at last her eyes finally met Kang's as he winked at her while she saw a pretty figure next to him.

She smiled and knew that she could go home since Kang would most likely spend the night with the woman. "I will get going now." Iseul spoke to Jungkook as he was seen gulping another shot, "already?" He questioned, "at least let me drop you off. It's not pleasant for a girl to walk all alone at night." He said while chugging his last shot and stood up from the chair.

And as he did, he put out his hand to support her when standing up, but she ignored it. Jungkook and Iseul left the chaotic club as she followed behind. As she stepped her feet out through the door, the warm wind hit her face as her hair flew backwards. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked Iseul while she began walking, "I thought you said you were going to drop me off." She replied. "Not by walking." Jungkook spoke as Iseul tilted her head in confusion.

"I meant this." Jungkook rephrased the meaning of dropping her off as he pointed his index finger to a... motorcycle? Iseul asked. "Why, is there a problem?" Jungkook questioned, giving her a smile along with it. "Uhh.. no. No!" Iseul replied, little did Jungkook know that Iseul's biggest fear was riding a motorcycle. She didn't like the fact that it's fast and.. holding onto someone's waist for support.

Jungkook gestured her to come while he did so. She slowly sat behind him, "better hold on tight" Jungkook commented realizing that he still didn't feel her arms around his waist. Not only did he want her arms around him for her safety, but because he also wanted to feel her touch.

As Iseul wrapped her hands around his waist hesitantly, Jungkook felt butterflies surrounding his whole body at the moment. Before wasting another time, he took off speeding, still below the speed limit, making Iseul tighten her grip on his slim waist.

After a while which felt like a decade for Iseul, they had arrived at her place as she gave him her address before they began their journey. She got up from his motorcycle and took out her helmet that Jungkook had lend her as an extra and for her protection, "thank you, Jungkook." She smiled as he got up from his motorcycle as well and putting aside his helmet on one side of the motors handle.

He looked at her deeply, mesmerized by her beauty and her breathtaking smile, "uh-ha, hope we meet again." Jungkook feeling hopeless that this may be their last time with each other. "Why?" Iseul asked, taking the young, dumbfounded guy back a bit. "Are.. we not.?" He asked desperately, "why would we not meet again? Aren't you going to ask for my number?" She asked while eyeing him.

Jungkook was surprised because he thought she probably wouldn't want anymore connection with him as she declined his hand for her to hold on. Iseul was waiting for an answer, "oh.. alright!" He let out a sigh with a smile, revealing his bunny smile. They bid each other a goodnight after exchanging their number and both went their own ways.

How do I make you love me? Jungkook thought as he hopped back onto his motorcycle and disappeared from the area.