Sixteen

"Woah woah, slow down there now." Iseul threw one last punch and took a huge sigh upon hearing Kang's advice.

He threw her a cold bottle of water as she drank just a little. "You seem tense, what's up?" Kang looked at Iseul with a little concern shown in his eyes.

"I don't know. I don't know how to keep someone." She felt angry bit angry about herself.

Kang had a small smirk on his face before continuing, "ah, is it about your CEO?" Iseul nodded slowly with a sincere emotion on her face, "I keep making things so awkward." Kang sighed, "you're not with him anymore?"

"I think not. I confused him I guess." She replied.

Kang took off his boxing gloves before talking, "I know you can do it. Understand yourself and get back with him." He tapped her on her shoulder as a comfort and left the room.

Iseul smiled at his remark and checked her phone to see it was 9:25pm. Goodness. She thought as she packed up her equipment, putting on ber parachute jacket and left the training room.

As she got in her car, she looked at her phone impatiently as if she was waiting for a specific notification. Until, ding* she heard to which she looked at quickly only to receive a notification from reminders. Fucking hell. She sighed heavily as she threw her phone on the passenger seat and drove off.

She parked her car underground and left into the penthouse. While she was in the elevator, she was insanely tired to the point where she had to close her eyes for a few seconds before hearing the elevator door opening to her floor.

She entered the passcode to her door and got in. As soon as she did, she rushed to take a hot shower and get dressed for the night to cook something and eat before dozing off.

The day was only Wednesday. She felt so tired because of everything. She wanted at least one more day after Sunday.

She slid into her warm, comfy bed with her phone on her hand. As she was going through social media, she saw that Rosé had posted a new picture but with somebody. It was her boyfriend. Iseul smiled right before feeling sad all of a sudden.

Her eyes couldn't shut together to save her life and felt annoyed that she couldn't sleep all because of him. She moved to the side on her left and right, trying to find a good sleeping spot but still couldn't sleep. With a huge sigh leaving her mouth, she got out the bed furiously, went down to the kitchen to grab a liquor, came back up and started working on a project she started back at work.

She was always a fast sleeper but ever since she decided to speak her mind to him, she couldn't sleep whatsoever. It hasn't even been a week since that moment they shared together but she's suffering. Does this mean I actually do love him? Iseul thought while taking a sip of her drink.

Ayyy, I don't think so. I'm just thinking about him. That's all. She tried to see the better side. Because she really wanted to love him, not just be with him for some other reason. She wanted to make sure she actually loves him genuinely.

While massaging her temples, she kept sighing in annoyance. She continued working on her project since it was way too much for it not to be done at home too.

Jungkook's pov

The smoke from the cigarette came out of his mouth slowly and eloquently as it went its way through the chilly air outside. He was on his house's balcony which had one big and a few small couches in proper order. He took a seat on one of the couches while manspreading and blowing another smoke.

He took a sip from his drink while looking through the busy city with huge buildings as his view. I miss her presence. He whispered under his mouth. He placed the drink on the table which was located on the side and picked up his phone that was beside him. While wanting to text her, something in him stopped him.

No, I will wait for her. He thought as he threw his phone by his side and threw the back of his neck on the couch while blowing one more smoke out of his mouth before staring deeply into the stars in the sky.

He got up from the couch while throwing the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it with his hands in his pockets. He went inside of his house and into his bedroom.

While walking into the bathroom, he took off his clothes and stepped in the shower to take a cold shower. Once he finished, he got out with his wet hair dripping down his masculine-built body with a towel rapped around his body below his belly.

He dried his hair before wearing a sweatpants and leaving his top figure bare as he went into his bed before drifting into a deep sleep.

End of Jungkook's pov