Four

"I'm serious, Kang." Iseul said with a serious but also laughter tone.

"What am I not being serious about? Im being honest, you asked me if I know any job offerings and I told you."

Iseul let out a huge sigh, as she was easily getting annoyed, "I told you, I don't think I'm fit enough to be a boxing coach, and besides.. I wouldn't even want to be one if I was fit anyway." Kang sighed too as he didn't know any other solution.

"Well I'll let you know if there are any places that I know of that are hiring." Iseul smiled in return while she was drinking her matcha tea in a dark, yet light themed cafe. "Well I'm gonna get going, I have a lesson in about 1 hour." Kang bid Iseul a goodbye and left as she was still sitting there peacefully drinking her tea.

After a few minutes passing by, another figure took a seat in front of Iseul catching her attention from her phone. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" She asked as she didn't expect him to be here.

The two have been talking to each ever since they exchanged numbers. Though it may only have been 2 days since they met, one of them felt like they were growing closer and closer to the other.

"I was just passing by and saw you." Jungkook replied with a smile appearing on the corner of his lips. "Why, you seem down." Jungkook noticed as Iseul shakes her head in response.

"Oh it's nothing." Iseul smiled, "no.. it's definitely something." Jungkook said, "I promise you it's nothing." Jungkook sighed, "oh cmon Iseul, tell me, I may be able to help you with it." Iseul looked up at him in desperation, "I'm looking for a job but.. I can't find any, anywhere." She whined. Jungkook let out a small smirk and began to speak.

"I think I could help you with that." Iseul widened her eyes in amusement, "seriously?? Thank you, Jungkook." She squealed in excitement as she held his hand which was rested on the table without thinking.

Jungkook slowly shifted his gaze from Iseul's presence to his hands and felt her warm hands on top of his, she also rested her gaze on both of their hands and hurriedly let go of it, "oh sorry" Iseul said as she looked away. Jungkook chuckled in response and continued, "I'll send you the location, it's hiring!"

Iseul smiled in return, "order anything, it's my treat!"

"Oh yea?" Jungkook question with a smile as Iseul nodded in response. "Then let me get the macaroons, I heard they are delicious here." Jungkook wanted to say more than what he just said right now. He felt very connected to her physically and emotionally.

Iseul got up from her seat and went to the front counter to order for macaroons. Jungkooks gaze was fixated on the back of her body.

He was falling in love.

As Iseul came back, Jungkook fixed his posture. She sat down and slide the pink box of macaroons closer to Jungkook. As he opened it to try it, his eyes were shining like the stars. "It was my treat, so I got you the special ones."

"