Seven

While Iseul was in the kitchen, cleaning and tiding up her place, she got a notification from her phone which was in the living room, not far from the kitchen of course.

She plopped down on the black sofa while picking up her phone and opening it.

Rosé - hey Iseul!! It's been a while, I was wondering if you wanted to join me and the girls tonight to get together?

Iseul paused for a moment before typing. It has definitely been a minute since the girls got together after a while.

- hey Rosé, that doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'll see you guys.

Rosé - great! I'll send you more info in a bit❣️

Iseul read the message and continued back to her routine. Rosé, along with 2 other girls and Iseul had known each other during college year. They spent every moment together. But of course, as they began growing, they became busier than ever.

No one really expected to meet one another any time soon, but here we are, Iseul wondering about what to wear and how to make a good impression on her friends after not seeing each other for almost 3 years. But after all, they were just friends.

There's less than 3 hours for Iseul to get ready. Rosé sent her the time and location. This must be a good start for my weekend to began. Iseul thought as she headed upstairs and took a shower.

Coming out with her wet hair dripping, she opened up her golden interior, walk-in closet and began searching for an outfit for the occasion.

She got out a short, brown silk top, that reveals her chest area just by a bit, and a long, back leather dress that goes all the way below her knees. She also picked out a black, Yves Saint Laurent heels and head out to her room.

After putting on her heels, she sits down to complete a small amount of makeup, and at last she sprays a perfume, grabs her matching YSL bag, and left the house with her car keys.

Parking her car in the parking lot, she got out and locked the doors. She walked towards the restaurant which was located just across the street.

Just from outside, the big, glass doors and windows revealed the people in it, and the interior of the inside. There was golden everywhere, black included as well. A huge light on the swirling with just blings all over it. It was very shiny and fancy.

The restaurant was very wide and large it could take over another buildings area. The building was surrounded by flowers on the ground, and small circular lights located in the floor to indicate where you are going. Right in the middle, there was a water fountain adjusted and lights around it.

Finally being able to cross the streets after the act started slowing down, Iseul appeared in front of the door. She opened the door with one hand as the other was holding onto her purse. As she walked in, the fresh scent filled her nostrils. She looked around her surroundings to find 3 girls. They were around a round table, just close to the big see through window.

One facing the door saw Iseul and waved with a big smile appearing on her lips. Iseul waved back and walked over to the table they were seated at.

"You made it!" Rosé eyed her as the other two girls stood up with a huge smile visible on their faces. Iseul hugged each one of them turn by turn. They sat down as the waiter appeared in front of their table. "What would you ladies like tonight?" The waiter asked as the girls ordered their meal.

"How has everyone been?" Karina started a conversation as the waiter left with their wanted orders.

"Amazing. It was really exciting to get to unit once again with you guys." Saerin commented with a huge smile showing on her face.

As the four girls were drinking their drinks, one started a conversation. "What's new?" Rosé began as Karina looked at her. She smiles and hesitantly talks. "I'm.. engaged!!" She beamed in excitement as the other 3 girls widened their eyes to surprise. "Congrats, Karina!" Iseul said, "I'm so happy for you."

Karina looked at her in happiness. "How about you all?" She retrouves the focus on the other girls now, "have you guys met anyone?"

"I'm seeing someone right now. He's the sweetest soul." Rosé started off.

"Same, there's a guy in my work field, and we are seeing each other." All of them smiled at the big news that is being shared, and the three all rotated their eyes to Iseul.

"Well..?" Rosé looked at Iseul, expecting something. And so were the others.

As she put away her water after taking a sip, she began talking, "ah, well I'm no really seeing anyone right now."

The three looked at her in frustration expecting a different answer. "I'm just not in the mood for it yet." Iseul retreated easing the tension between them.