Eight

It has been a few weeks since Iseul began working at Jungkook's company. Nothing much happened, but so much more has been piling up these past few days since Jungkook is in contract with another CEO.

Iseul has stayed extra hours just to get her presentations finished as soon as possible. But even so, it was still impossible to finish it on the exact day she wishes.

"Come into my office." Jungkook kept it short and simple through the phone call. Iseul let out a huge sigh as she got up and stretched her ached body.

"Come in." A knock was heard on the CEO's office to which he gave permission to come in to. Iseul walked in and bowed in front of him then waited for him to respond.

Jungkook looked at her for a few seconds and continued on, "the company will come for a meeting in 2 days." He said, "are you able to finish the work you're assigned by then?" Iseul massaged her temple and responded, "I will finish it by then." She nodded.

Jungkook took a few more seconds to observe her, "I'll be staying a few more hours later on, but you can feel free to leave early." He said, "you've been working hard."

Iseul glanced up at him, if I choose to leave early, I would go straight to sleep when I arrive home and not get any work done to which then I will have to rush last minute. She thought, "No, it's okay. I'll stay behind too." She beamed a smile to which he nodded.

She left his office and entered her own. As she sat on her chair, she stretched her back and neck here and there and began working. Iseul kept letting out a sigh wishing she was laying in her bed right now.

A few hours passed by and more employees began leaving as the time went by. 12:34am, read the clock. Just a few more minutes before she can leave and rest up.

Her keyboard clicking and her pen also moving as she stopped typing on her keyboard, she let go of her pen noticing she finished her work for the day.

She drank the iced coffee she refilled each time it was empty and got up to get her black coat from the hanger. She placed her glasses in between her buttoned shirt and grabbed her purse and walked towards the door.

As Iseul was about to open it, on the other hand, she was encountered by Jungkook opening the door. She paused mid way and looked at him. "Oh! Great, I was just about to leave." He exclaimed and both led their way to the elevator.

While in the elevator, soft jazz was playing in the golden interior of the elevator. A ding was heard indicated they made it to the ground floor.

As Iseul bowed to Jungkook and left the elevator, he left along with her and held her arm to which she paused and turned around to face him.

"My place?" Jungkook began, "It's only 1am and besides, you are able to come 3 hours late tomorrow." Jungkook recommended as Iseul relaxed her shoulders and nodded in agreement.

They both made their way to Jungkook's black Mercedes that was parked by itself with no cars around it. They hopped in the car and started the drive.

As Jungkook was now on the main road, with lights and cars surrounding them, Iseul opened the window to let fresh breeze in the car. Jungkook un tightened his tie as he felt a bit suffocated. He turned to look at the side of Iseul and was mesmerized by her beauty.

The wind was blowing right into her face which had her hair flowing beautifully. She seemed to calm and so breathtaking.

The car came to a halt as they were seen in front of the dark mansion, with trees, and lights under it. Iseul let out a quiet wow to her view because of how pretty it was.

As Jungkook opened the door for themselves and got in, the first and only thing Iseul noticed was how dark the interior was. The walls, the paintings, the couch. The only thing that was black was the dim light coming from the ceiling of each corner here and there. It was a dark red, giving light to the house.

"Black must be your thing, huh?" Iseul was amused by how someone can adore a color this much.

As Iseul was looking around the house, Jungkook was looking at her and her only, with a small smile on his lips.

"What would you like to eat?" Jungkook questioned, "i'm a great chef!" Iseul darted her eyes at Jungkooks as his was already facing hers, "anything you would like to make." She recommended.

He led her into the kitchen after he set his coat on the couch and was only left with his white buttoned shirt. He rolled up his sleeves and his tattoos were clearly visible now.

Jungkook handed her a white wine in a glass and made one for himself too.

As they were both drinking their wine, they had their eyes on one another. Iseul let go of the eye content and rubbed her face due to tiredness.

As Jungkook set aside his drink, he came around the table to face Iseul. He grabbed her chin gently to make her face him. They both can see how desperate they were for love.

Iseul's face got closer to Jungkooks as her hands rested on his chest. They began making out very passionately. Iseul began taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt slowly without breaking the kiss as Jungkook did the same. They still had the shirt on but it wasn't buttoned up at all.

Jungkook picked her up by her tiny waist and placed her back on the table gently. Shivers were running down her spine as the cold glass of the table touched her back and Jungkook's hand was massaging her waist.

He kissed her passionately from her lips to her neck and to her belly. Iseul got up from her previous position to which Jungkook stopped kissing her too and looked at her confused.

She began kissing his lips and biting it to which he moaned to. As her hands were all over his chest and body, almost making its way down to his torso, her lips were making its way to his neck. She marked him multiple times, "mine." She said and began kissing him as Jungkook giggled between the kisses.

Iseul broke the kiss and stood up from the table. Jungkook couldn't get enough of her and groaned when she left the table. "Well, aren't you gonna cook anything?" Iseul looked around playfully as Jungkook stretched his neck side to side and sighed as a smile left his lips.

Without buttoning his shirt, he walked around to the stove and began coming pasta with all the ingredients needed. After a few minutes passed by, Iseul slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Jungkook eyed her from the side knowing who it was and interlocked their hands together as they stayed in that position for a few more seconds. Her hands were going up and down on his bare chest.

As he let go of her hands, he turned to face her figure. Her eyes interlocked straight with his and went slowly down to his bare body. The tattoos were magnificent. "I only noticed your arm tattoos at the club, I didn't know you had other ones like these." Iseul mentioned.

"Well, that only means we need to start exploring each others bodies more." Jungkook said in response with a smirk as Iseul was left speechless.

"It's ready, take a seat." Jungkook said as Iseul took a seat at the kitchen table while Jungkook began serving the pasta.

As he sat down too, he waited for Iseul to take a bite and judge his cooking skills. Her eyes lit up like the stars to which how good the food was. "What can't you do?" Iseul said as Jungkook started to eat as well.

After a few minutes of finishing up their foods, they both got up to the kitchen sink to wash their dishes. Afterwards, Iseul buttoned up her shirt and grabbed her purse, "let me drop you off" Jungkook suggested not wanting to leave her side.

He also buttoned his shirt half way and led her way out the house and into his car. Not so long after, they arrived at Iseul's penthouse.

Jungkook got out the car followed by Iseul. "I don't want you to go." Jungkook frowned in annoyance while holding both her hands with both his hands.

He hugged her for a few seconds before she broke the hug and began walking, but soon after came back speeding and gave it a small peck on his lips and left again.

He saw her appearance disappear as she went further and further and hopped into his car and drove off.