Eleven

As Iseul was finishing up her work, she had a huge smile on the corner of her lips thinking about him and the moments they have spent so far and more to come.

She turned off her laptop after she finished for the day and got up and put on her black blazer. She walked out of her office and walked towards the CEO's.

As she was about to knock, the door opened revealing a masculine figure standing in front of her. He smiled as he saw the person in front of him and got out to lock his office door.

They both walked to the elevator and got in. Jungkook didn't take his eyes from her presence and Iseul could tell he was looking at her.

She cleared her throat feeling a bit intimidated and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Jungkook walked a bit closer to her and put her in his trap, "do I make you feel nervous?" He asked with a smirk.

As he was about to peck her lips, the elevator opened revealing two of his employees and Iseul pushed him to the side gently before they caught them. They bowed to him as he let out a huge sigh because of the interruption.

The screen on the elevator showed "P" indicating that they were at the underground parking lot. They both walked out as the elevator door closed behind them.

Jungkook interlocked his fingers with hers from the side as she looked up at him surprised. He didn't say anything and continued walking to his red Bentley. He opened the door for her and then got in. They got out of the garage and went into the city.

As they were at red light, Jungkook put his veiny, strong hands onto Iseul's thigh. He caressed it a bit slowly while moving closely to her place.

The light turned green but he still had his hands on her thigh. She felt a bit hot due to his soft touches.

They arrived in front of a huge, golden restaurent that had glass doors and windows almost everywhere. It was majestic.

With their hands interlocked, they walked into the restaurant and were greeted by a warm air inside that smelled heavenly with a few couples sitting here and there.

The two took a seat facing one another near a window. The golden light was shining throughout the whole place beautifully.

A few seconds later, a waiter came towards their table with a burgundy hair, and had glasses on. Her waist looking snatched and her whole body was just a dream for anyone. She had her sleeves rolled up on both arms showing her small tattoos she had on both of her arms.

As she was about to take their orders, she looked straight at Jungkooks eyes seductively and down to his neck and chest which seemed to be barely bare.

Iseul can tell the tension there was but Jungkook was waiting for her to say her order. They both said their orders but only one had annoyance in their voice, "I'll bring you guys water to get started with." She said lastly before leaving the couples table.

As Jungkook drifted his focus on Iseul which she was already throwing daggers at him, he can tell she looked frustrated about something. "Did you see how she was looking at you??" She began as Jungkook finally got it and relaxed in his chair while smirking at Iseul.

"Are you jealous, huh?" He questioned with the smirk still on his face.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean she even looked at your hickeys, isn't that enough to tell that you're with me." She muttered in annoyance. As Jungkook was about to speak once again, the same waiter came back with two glasses of water.

She placed Iseul's in front of her and went towards Jungkook slowly to place it for him while bending and anyone could possibly see her boobs since her shirt was buttoned half way.