Twelve

It has been a few days since Iseul and Jungkook went out and had their steamy night. Now both of them are still back to their usually work schedule.

Thank God it is a Friday today. On Friday's, Iseul gets to leave at 9pm. Though that's a bit late, she's grateful. "Come into my office." She heard as the cell phone was held near her ear and stood up from her chair.

She knocked on the CEO's door before entering. Jungkook looked up from his files as the figure he was waiting to see walks towards him, "bring me my usual coffee please." He requested as Iseul smiled in acceptance.

Iseul headed out from Jungkook's office and to the café. As she was waiting for the coffee to finish its work, she peaked at the clock located on the wall which indicated 5:34pm.

Her attention drifted away to the coffee as she heard a ding when it finished pouring into the cup. She scoops one tea spoon of sugar into the coffee, mixed it and walked out.

Before going in, she knocked waiting for a response. When she heard what she wanted, she opened the door and headed towards the CEO's desk. She placed the mug full of coffee on his desk carefully.

Jungkook picked up the cup and took a sip. "You know me too well." Iseul smiled proudly before turning her back and leaving. "Ah!" Jungkook began, making Iseul face him, "you remember Taehyung?" Iseul nodded, "tonight, him and some others are expecting us to all get together."

All? Iseul wondered who else would be there. "She nodded and smiled before leaving his office. She relaxed in her chair and took a sip of her cold water.

7:59pm. Ughhh. Iseul groaned as she went back to her work, making herself busy.

She had started on this project for 3 days and still isn't half way through. Iseul sighed before unbuttoning her shirt almost half way.

She heard a knock on her door, "come in". Jungkook walked in through the door. She stood up from her seat wondering why he was in her office. He walked toward her and slowly pushed her to sit back into her seat. "You can continue working" he said as he was behind her figure, massaging her shoulder.

He slowly turned her chair to face him. She was in fact facing something else. She looked up at him as his finger was on her chin. "I like this view." He said before putting his hands in his pocket. "I should get back to work." He said before smiling and leaving her office.

Iseul smirked thinking the event that just took place.

8:47pm. Just like that, she only had a few minutes to leave for work. She got a notification on her phone. It was a test from Jungkook. You may go now, I have to stay back a few more minutes to finish a submission. But I'll pick you up at 10. Read the text.

She responded to the text in her head and gathered her purse and coat and left the office. She walked to the elevator and then to the underground parking lot.

Iseul walked to her black Mercedes that she could see from afar. Unlocking the car and getting in, she placed her purse on the passenger seat and drove off.

In a few minutes, she was seen parking in the underground of her penthouse. She still had one hour to get ready on time.

She took a warm shower and picked out an outfit. She picked a backless, black dress along with a black, YSL heel.