Ten

"Today is the day." Jungkook exclaimed in excitement the next day which was the day of the when the company he is in contract with will come in to join hands.

At least 8 of his top employees were in his office at the moment all with some kind of paper in their hands.

"Let's make today a great day!" He concluded his brief statement and signaled everyone to get out of his office, excluding Iseul.

As Jungkook watched everyone leave his office, his attention drifted to Iseul's tiny figure in front of him. He walked towards her with his hands in both pockets of his pants. "We should grab a bite for dinner after all this." He suggested near her ear.

She smiled in response and bowed to him and left his office.

Most important workers who were a part of this project were in a huge, golden and black meeting room that could fit about 50 people in it. But there were only 10 including Jungkook and his employees in the room.

Just in time, a figure with 5 employees behind him walked into the meeting room. The whole room saw a man who looked somewhere in his mid 20s, with a black silky hair, and a nice figure in the room.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon!" His voice was way too deep it could easily wake anyone up from sleep. "Hello, Mr. Kim!" Jungkook responded in return and shook hands.

They all took their seats and a few presenters took turns promoting their business to the crowd, mainly to Mr. Kim. Iseul was only 40 minutes in the meeting and she felt exhausted. Thank God she wasn't the presenter though.

After a few more minutes, they all stood up and bowed to the main people of the meeting right now. Mr. Jeon and and Mr. Kim shook hands again and said, "just what I expected from you Mr. Jeon!" Mr. Kim said, "I'm looking forward to working with you." They exchanged a smile to one another as the employees began leaving the meeting room, leaving only Iseul, Jungkook, and Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim eyed Iseul up and down, "haven't seen this pretty face before." He said as Iseul smiled, "are you new?" He questioned, "yes." Iseul responded as Mr. Kim nodded and left the room followed by Jungkook.

Iseul went into her office as the two left to the rooftop. Walking into the rooftop, they both came to a halt, the cold breeze blowing into their faces and parting their hairs into majestic ways.

Mr. Kim took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket as he got one for himself and gave another to Jungkook and lit their cigarettes. "Who is she?" Taehyung asked while blowing the smoke away from his face.

"My personal assistant." Jungkook responded as he blew a smoke too.

Taehyung looked at him and scoffed, "do you feel anything for her?" He asked.

Jungkook paused and looked eye to eye at Taehyung and answered, "I do."

"Do you like her as your personal assistant or something more?" Taehyung asked once again, waiting for his mates answer.

Jungkook let out a scoff before answering, "do I still look like that playboy to you?" He laughed before speaking.

"Aye, I don't know man." Taehyung responded honestly, "I could've never seen you liking a woman from deep down."

Jungkook sighed before speaking, "she just seems different. She feels different." A smile plastered on his lips as soon as he was thinking about her.

"How about you and Mia?" Jungkook switched the focus from him to his best friend, "you guys still hittin it?"

"You know her, she keeps messing with me, I really don't know how I feel about her." Taehyung sighed as he blowed out a smoke from his mouth.

Jungkook threw the cigarette on the ground and put one leg over it to burn it. He took out a mint from his left pocket and put it in his mouth waiting for it to melt.

As Jungkook turned around to began walking towards the door, Taehyung spoke, "Jungkook, I was wondering if we can hang with the boys and our girls anytime soon." He suggested which made Jungkook turn around from his spot.

"I know I know, you don't want to have anything to do with them, but they are still your college friends." Taehyung continues knowing how Jungkook was going to react.

Jungkook stretched his head side to side, "I'll let you know when I'm available." He sounded so cold and turned around to leave.

Taehyung felt a huge relief after knowing Jungkook didn't deny his offer.

Jungkook clicked the 49th floor inside the elevator and put his hands in his pockets as he relaxed the back of his head on the wall. As he heard a ding, he left the elevator and went into his office, sprayed a strong scent of cologne and walked out towards Iseul's office.

He walked in slowly and locked the door behind him and closed the shatters as well. He saw Iseul trying to reach for a folder that was almost as twice as her height.

It looked like she still hasn't noticed Jungkook was in her office since she looked pretty focused on getting that folder. He walked slowly behind her as he put one hand on her waist and the other on the folder she was trying to reach this whole time.

Iseul was surprised by the scene in front of her and slowly turned around to face him. Jungkook took the folder and put it forwards Iseul, "thank you." She said as she escaped from his trap and put it on her desk.

Jungkook followed her presence and turned her around by her waist. She also placed her hands around his waist and began kissing. Iseul slowly backed up to her desk as there was no more space anymore.

He picked her up by her waist without breaking their kiss and walked over to leather couch. Iseul was now under him. Jungkook broke the kiss and took off his black sweater which revealed his tattooed body that had muscles here and there.

She began unbuttoning her shirt while he was kissing her neck and making her moan. She was now on top of him.

She kissed him all over his neck and slowly went down to his bare, tatted body. They switched roles multiple times and continued kissing one another's body.

"I love it when you go weak when you're under me." Jungkook said while he had a figure below him he was kissing on. He marked her neck so aggressively that she laughed between the moan whilst caressing his hair. "I love it when you moan in my ear."

He kissed her one last time on the lips while she giggled in between. "I love you" she said.

Jungkook got up front the couch but Iseul held onto his arms. He smiled as he looked at her. He sat back down next to her and started buttoning her shirt up, while she was fixing his hair. "I love you so much." He said as he kissed her on the neck while he was on the last button.

He tucked her head in his neck and stayed there for a few minutes. "We will spend the rest of the night together, very steamy too." He began talking whilst her head was under his chin.

"Don't overwork yourself." He sincerely said as he cupped her face and stood up topless. He looked for his sweater and put it on.

He kissed her one last time and walked out of her office into his own.