(Chapter 3) Welcome to the gang!

Ein: "It was my dad...."

Ava: "Your dad? What happened?"

Ein: "He was angry that I wanted to leave our pack and live my own life. He thinks it's a disgrace to our kind. He chased me out and said he never wanted to see me again. And now he's trying to hunt me down. He has always abused me since i was young..."

Pierce: "That's awful. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

Ava: "We won't let him hurt you. You can stay with us for as long as you need."

Noi: "Yeah, we'll protect you!"

Asch: "We'll have to figure out a way to deal with your dad, though."

Ava: "For now, let's get you settled in. "

(I know Ava may not have a spare room in the series but a little renovation wont hurt.)

As Pierce sits next to Ein he can't help but feel a warm feeling in his chest. He's never felt this way before, but he knows that he wants to protect Ein and make him feel safe.

Ein looks at Pierce. Pierce smiles and pats Ein's head softly making Ein's tail wag again.

Ein smiles shyly and looks down, feeling a warm and comforting sensation from Pierce's touch. "Thanks, Pierce," he says softly Ein has a light pink blush spread across his cheeks.

Ein notices Pierce's gaze and blushes even more, feeling a flutter in his chest. "Um, is there something on my face?" Ein asks, feeling self-conscious.

Pierce: "Uhm.. no. You look.... I guess how humans say it cute?"

Ein's blush deepens at Pierce's words. "Cute?" he says, almost in disbelief. "I've never been called cute before," he adds, still blushing.

Ava chuckles, noticing the interaction between the two. "You know, Pierce has a bit of a soft spot for cute things," she says teasingly.

Pierce's face turns red at Ava's words. "That's not true!" he protests, but it's clear that he's not entirely convincing.

Noi giggles. "It's okay, Pierce. We won't judge you for having a soft spot for cute things," she says with a grin.

Pierce turns red but keeps a straight face.

Asch rolls his eyes. "Can we get back to the matter at hand, please?" he says, trying to steer the conversation back to Ein's situation.

Ava nods. "Right, sorry about that. Ein, we'll help you out. You can stay with us until you figure things out," she says with a reassuring smile.

Ein smiles but cant get the moment from before out his head. "T-thanks...." Ein says smiling.

Ein trails off, still feeling flustered from the earlier interaction with Pierce. He looks away, trying to compose himself.

Ava notices Ein's reaction and speaks up, "Hey, Ein, do you want to stay with us? We can help you out and make sure you're safe from whoever was chasing you."

Ein looks at Ava and then at the rest of the group. He hesitates for a moment, but then nods. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

The group welcomes Ein with open arms and shows him around their apartment. As the night goes on, they all bond over their shared experiences and interests. Pierce and Ein, in particular, seem to hit it off, chatting and laughing together.

As the night winds down, Ava offers Ein a spare room to stay in. "You can stay with us for as long as you need, Ein. We're here to help."

Ein smiles

Ein: "Thank you. That may be a while since i am homeless i guess.

Everyone looks at Ein with a worried expression.

Ava: "Alright its settled! YOU LIVE HERE NOW!" Ava proudly says

Ein looks at Ava with a bright smile.

Ein: "R-really? Are you sure?"

Ava: "YES I AM SURE! You have made everyone here a friend and we have are attracted to you! Think of us as Mosquito's that you cant get rid of. " Ava giggles

Ein chuckles. "Thank you."

Ava: "No worries! Anyway moving on PIERCE! "

Pierce looks at Ava with a confused look.

Ava: "This is so weird I have never seen you talk so much and laugh or smile. This is like so new."

Leif: "Oh yeah! Its so rare to see Pierce laugh."

Pierce chuckles, "Well, I guess having Ein around is bringing out a different side of me." He turns to Ein, "You're a pretty special guy, if you can make me laugh, Ein."

Ein blushes again, "T-thanks, Pierce. You're pretty special too."

Noi grins, "Aww, look at these two. They're so cute!"

Ava: "They are aren't they!?"

Asch rolls her eyes, "Oh boy, here we go again."

Ava chuckles, "Well, it looks like we have a new member of the gang."

Rhys nods, "Definitely. And we will make sure Ein feels right at home."

Ein smiles, feeling grateful for the kindness and acceptance he's receiving from these demons. "Thank you all so much. I feel really lucky to have met you guys."

Everyone smiles. Pierce just looks at Ein staring at him and looking around his body, Pierce just smiles.

Ein notices Pierce staring at him and blushes even more deeply. "I-Is something wrong, Pierce?" he asks.

Pierce quickly shakes his head, trying to hide his embarrassment. "N-No, nothing's wrong at all," he stammers. "It's just... you're cute, Ein."

Ein's blush deepens even further, and he looks away shyly. "Th-Thank you," he murmurs.

The rest of the group chuckles, amused by the awkward exchange between Pierce and Ein. Ava puts a hand on Pierce's shoulder. "Come on, let's go get some food. You can admire Ein's cuteness later," she whispers and teases.

As the 4 Daemos walked to the kitchen. Ein over hears Ava and Pierce talking about him making him a bit flustered.

Pierce nods, relieved to have the attention off of him. "Yeah, let's go eat," he agrees. He stands up, offering a hand to help Ein up as well. "You coming, Ein?"

Ein nods, taking Pierce's hand and standing up. As they walk to the kitchen, Pierce can't help but steal a few glances at Ein , still feeling drawn to the werewolf's adorable appearance.

(970 words)

Please comment i love reading them TY!