Our first kiss!? (Chapter 12)

HI I HAVE POSTED AGAIN! please enjoy! This took me a long time because my brain is dieing... 🥺

(20 minutes later)

Ein POV

As I was just laying her I finally sit up cradling a pillow my wolf ears droopy. I suddenly see Pierce walk in and he shuts the door behind him.

Ein: "If you are going to walk in here and talk to me please lock the door. WITH YOUR MAGIC! I don't need any interruptions for the 3482539 time!"

Pierce: "Okay, okay jeez!" *Locks door with the power of... Uhm... Uhhhh Hornyness!* (new word added to the Wattpad dictionary? Hornyness)

Pierce: "S-so I came to uhm, see how you were doing and why you were so flustered before."

Ein: "NU UH! NOT SAYING IT! "

Pierce: "Awww! WHHHYYY???? Don't you trust me?"

Ein: "I trust you too much that's a problem! *Groan* let's just drop it."

Pierce: "Fine, fine... But you will tell me someday!"

Ein: "Oh I bet I will... SOMEDAY."

Pierce: "You are no fun-"

Ein: "I heard you were no fun before we met."

Pierce: "HEY THAT- that is.... Not true..."

Ein: "uh huh... Sure quiet guy~."

Pierce: "Whatever... Anyway... Uhm I actually came here to finish what we were going to do. You know WITHOUT AVA BARGING IN! She is starting to give me anxiety about when we can actually be you know... Together in quiet."

Ein: "Pfft haha! Yeah let's do that. Did you lock it?"

Pierce: "yup! Thank the gods. With my special ability!"

Ein: "OOH! What is it?"

Pierce: "That's for me to tell you later since you won't tell me something."

Ein: "Fair."

Pierce walks closer to me that he is looking down at me since I am short and also I am sitting on the bed and he is standing. I HATE BEING SHORT! At least I am not Ava's height. Anyways moving away from height! I start to blush, because of how close Pierces is.

Ein: "W-what are you doing."

Pierce crouches down a bits and lifts my chin up. I AM STILL CUDDLING THE PILLOW-

Pierce: "C-can I-"

Ein: "Can you? What."

Pierce: "You dense puppy! Can I kiss you..."

I turn so flustered I can't even speak I nod slightly and he leans in I close my eyes and I think he shut his too. I suddenly feel Pierces lips touch my own. I start to blush more and I feel my body start to quiver for some reason,.I'm not cold I'm actually starting to heat up. I have never done this before I hope I am doing okay for my first go, Pierce is like my god he is such a good kisser. Has he ever kissed anyone!? And finally after an eternity we pull away from eachother and open our eyes. I trace my finger over my lips and blush.

Ein: "W-wow... That was."

Pierce: "Amazing! You're not a bad kisser Ein. And we had no interruptions! Even better."

Ein: "T-thank you... And yeah it was nice to finally be able to kiss you." I say lowering my hand.

Pierce smiles at me warmly and then of course as Pierce was going to lean in again a knock on the door... Is it Ava!? If it is I swear-

Asch: "OI PIERCE IS BEEN LONG ENOUGH I WANT THE TV REMOTE! LEIF ISN'T SHARING!"

Pierce groans and then looks at me.

Pierce: "We will continue later... Oh and Ein I'm so happy to be able to have some as great as you."

I smile and look up at Pierce.

Ein: "m-me too Pierce..." I say blushing a bit, I wouldn't be surprised if I look like a tomato right now.

Pierce smiles and walks out of the room and he shuts the door behind him, I bury my face in the pillow and scream making noises.
( The new adorable noise RainInnit846
made💙)

(669 words 😰)

OKAY FINISHED THE CHAPTER! Hope u guys have a good day/night!