(Chapter 6) Sleepy time

(I have the sudden urge to make Ein sleep like a baby so don't complain in the comments TY!)

(Pierce exits the room) 

Ein gets ready for bed after he is al ready He gets in his bed and hugs a teddy bear cause it helps him relax. He also likes to suck his thumb while he sleeps it soothes him. (The reason he has these habits is cause of his childhood trauma and he never seems to let go of the habit.)  Ein falls asleep, but his dreams are filled with the events of the night. He dreams of playing spin the bottle with Pierce and the other guys, of the kisses and the touches, and of Pierce's strong body and handsome face. As he dreams, he unconsciously sucks his thumb, feeling safe and comforted. 

 (Later) 

Pierce walks in Eins room and hears a noise of someone sucking. Pierce walks closer to the bed and sees Ein sucking his thumb while sleeping. He can't help but smile at how cute he looks. Pierce slowly reaches out and gently takes Ein's thumb out of his mouth. Ein stirs a bit, but doesn't fully wake up.

Pierce leans in closer to Ein and whispers, "Sleep tight, little one." He then leans in and kisses Ein's forehead. As he does this Eins thumb makes its why back into his mouth.

Pierce watches Ein for a moment, feeling a mix of emotions. He's attracted to Ein and the idea of Ein sucking his thumb is both cute and arousing to him. But at the same time, he doesn't want to take advantage of Ein or make him feel uncomfortable.

"Pssst, Ein," Pierce whispers, trying not to startle him. "Are you awake?"

Ein starts to wake up. he squeezes his teddy and sucks his thumb a bit harder as he sits up.

Pierce notices that Ein is awake and quickly looks away, feeling a bit embarrassed for walking in on him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your sleep," Pierce says as he takes a step back towards the door.

Pierce stands there silently for a moment, watching Ein with a mix of concern and curiosity. He clears his throat softly, not wanting to startle the younger man. "Hey, Ein. Sorry to wake you up. I just wanted to check in and see if you're okay," he says gently, his voice barely above a whisper.

Ein startles at the sound of Pierce's voice, but quickly realises it's just him. "Oh, hi Pierce. Yeah, I'm okay. Why do you ask?" Ein says, rubbing his eyes and taking his thumb out of his mouth.

Pierce steps closer to the bed, his gaze softening as he takes in Ein's sleepy expression. "I just wanted to make sure. You seemed a little off earlier, and I wanted to check in on you," he explains.

Ein blushes at Pierce's concern. "Oh, thanks. I'm just...still processing everything from earlier tonight, I guess," he admits, feeling a little embarrassed.

Pierce nods understandingly. "Yeah, I get that. It was a lot to take in. But hey, if you ever need to talk about anything or just want someone to listen, I'm here for you, okay?" he says, reaching out to place a comforting hand on Ein's shoulder.

Ein looks up at Pierce, feeling grateful for his kindness. "Thank you, Pierce. That means a lot to me," he says, smiling softly.

Pierce smiles back, his hand lingering on Ein's shoulder a little longer than necessary. "Of course, Ein. We're all here for you," he says, before turning to leave the room.

As Pierce exits, Ein's heart races with a mix of emotions. He can't deny that he feels something more for Pierce, but he's not sure if it's mutual. He sighs and lays back down, hugging his teddy bear tightly as he falls back to sleep.

(626 words)

Sorry its short i got lazy!