(Chapter 9) STOP BEING STUBBORN!

Later the boys take Ein and Ava back to the apartment. Asch and Rhys gets Ava ready for bed while Pierce goes Into the bathroom and tries to get Ein to take a bath. Ein resists, stumbling and swaying as he leans against the bathroom wall. "I don't wanna take a bath, Pierce," he slurs. " Well you need one. You smell strongly of Alcohol." Pierce replies annoyed. Ein pouts and shakes his head. "But I don't wanna," he protests. "I wanna stay here with you." "Alright how about I stay with you as you have a bath ok? I will sit right here and help you wash yourself. Alright ein?" Pierce say looking at Ein.  Ein shakes his head.

Pierce sighs, frustrated but also worried about Ein's state. "Come on, Ein, you need to clean up before bed. Let's just get you undressed and into the bath, okay?" he says gently. Ein finally agree's frustrated. Pierce goes and starts helping Ein out of his clothes. Ein lean's into Pierce's touch as he helps him undress and into the warm water.

Ein grumbles, but eventually relaxes into the bath, letting Pierce wash his hair and body.

 Pierce starts to wash him gently, making sure to be extra careful since Ein is still drunk and his skin is sensitive. As he washes Ein's hair, he can't help but think about what happened at the club and how Ein had confessed his love for him.

 Pierce looks at Ein splashing in the water like a child he can't help but notice how attractive and cute Ein looks even in his drunken state, but he pushes those thoughts aside, focusing on getting his friend clean and comfortable. He tries to not look in any private area's as he washes his friend. 

As they finish up, Pierce helps Ein out of the tub and wraps a towel around him, leading him to his room. "Let's get you into some clean clothes," Pierce says, opening Ein's closet and picking out a comfy outfit for him to wear. He brings the outfit over for Ein but resists again. Not wanting to put his clothes on.

 Ein: "Nooooo~ I dont want to go to bed! " Ein yells as he throws the clothes. Damn it Ein your such a hand full!

Pierce chuckles softly but is a little annoyed, "I know you don't, but you're really drunk and need to sleep it off, Ein." He gently tries to guide Ein towards his bed as he pick up the clothes off the floor. but Ein resists and starts giggling. "Ein stop being a naughty boy and put your clothes on." Pierce says like he is talking to a kid. "Pierce... I'm not naughty!"  Ein says looking at Pierce. "Then put your clothes on." Pierce says handing Ein the clothes. Ein pokes his tongue out and drops them on the floor and throwing his towel in Pierce's face and it falls to the floor as Ein runs behind the bed. Pierce makes an annoyed face. He sighs, knowing that it's going to be difficult to get Ein to cooperate.

Pierce: "Your lucky I am so PATIENT!" Pierce yells as he Picks up the clothes up from the floor and he begins to chase Ein around the room "Get back here you little monster!" Pierce yells as he chases a nude boy around the room. "Come on and put your clothes on!" Pierce yells laughing a bit as he chases Ein. "No! NEVER!" Ein runs then he stops and runs out of breath. Pierce sneaks up behind Ein and tackles him to the ground. 

Ein: "Hey! GET OFF MEE~" Ein laughs. "No! Now stay still! I'm putting your shirt on!" Pierce says as he tries to get Ein to stop hyperactivity moving around on the ground like a worm.  "Noo~!" Ein yells as Pierce gets Eins arms through the sleeves of the shirt. Pierce climbs on top of Ein. "Come on! Get on!" He says as he is literally sitting on Ein so he cant go anywhere. Pierce finally gets Ein's shirt on. "Now how am I supposed to get your shorts on..." Pierce sighs. He then gets a idea. He takes his shirt and ties Ein's hand together and puts the over his head so he cant get loose. "NOOOO~! LEMME GO!" Ein laughs Kicking his legs. Pierce just ignores him and tries to put his shorts on. 

Pierce: "Stop kicking!" Pierce yells and he gets Ein's shorts up to his thighs. "NO! I WANT THEM OFF!" Ein yells.  "I am not letting you sleep half naked on a cold night!" Pierce yells as he tries to get Eins shorts on. He manages to pool them up but Ein's dick poke out the top. Pierce touches it and puts in back in the shorts. Ein moans as Pierce pushes his dick into his shorts. "W-what was that?" Pierce asks. "Y-you just touched my cock." Ein says blushing slightly. Pierce just realised that he did that. "O-oh shit... S-sorry Ein i didn't mean to touch or look at it. " Pierce says embarrassed. "No big deal Piercey I like it please touch it more~" Ein says. Pierce makes a sigh of relief knowing that Ein is still drunk, I mean its not good but atleast when he is in this state he does not care. He unties Eins hands and helps Ein get up. "Your abs look hot~" ein says as he touches them. Pierce begins to blush but grabs Eins hand and takes his hand off. Pierce puts his shirt back on. "Ok, that's enough up and into bed." Pierce says as he helps Ein up.. 

"Aww, come on Pierce, let's stay up and talk," Ein says, stumbling a bit. 

Pierce sighs. "Ein no. Bedtime."

 Ein: "But- '

Pierce: "Bed." Pierce says in a strict voice.

Ein gets into bed with an annoyed expression. Pierce tucks him in, making sure he's comfortable and has everything he needs. "Here is your teddy Ein." Pierce says as he hands it to Ein. He hugs it tight and smiles. "Thank you, Pierce," he murmurs. Pierce smiles softly and kisses Ein's forehead. "Of course, Ein. I'll always be here for you," he says, tucking him into bed and turning off the lights. As Pierce starts to leave the room, Ein reaches out and grabs his hand. "Don't go," he whispers. "Stay with me." Pierce hesitates for a moment before giving in and re-tucking Ein in bed. Pierce climb's into bed next to Ein, holding him close. ( Ein is under the covers while Pierce is sitting on top of them.) Ein yawns and snuggles into Pierce's arms hugging his teddy bear, feeling safe and secure. Pierce smiles softly and kisses Ein's forehead. As they sit down on the bed, Ein rests his head on Pierces chest and begins to suck his thumb, its a sign he is tired. "You're my best friend, Pierce. I love you," Ein mumbles around his thumb, his words slurring together. Pierce smiles softly, wrapping an arm around Ein. "I love you too, Ein. Now get some sleep," He says in a soft voice as Ein drifts off. Pierce stays and watches Ein sleep, before carefully moving Ein off his chest and eventually getting up and leaving the room, feeling conflicted about his feelings towards Ein. 

(1193 words!)

I think this is my Fav Chapter so far!