(Chapter 10) What happened?

Time skip Midnight

Ein wakes up somehow he remember's Pierce sleeping next to him and Pierce is gone!? 

Ein feels a bit betrayed that his friend isn't sleeping next to him... 

Ein Gets out of bed still holding his teddy he exits the room to see Pierce reading a book.

Ein rubs his eyes and walks up to the couch Pierce was sitting at.

Ein: "Piercey..." Ein says rubbing his eyes and hugging the teddy. 

Pierce: "Ein what are you doing up this late? You're supposed to be sleeping." 

Ein: "I woke up and you were gone. Why didn't you stay with me?" Ein asks, looking up at Pierce with sad eyes.

Pierce sighs and puts down his book, turning to face Ein. "I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful sleeping, and Didn't want you to do anything you will regret later..." Pierce explains, trying to hide the guilt in his voice.

Ein looks down at his feet, still holding onto his teddy bear. "Oh, okay," he says softly, trying to hide his disappointment.

Pierce notices Ein's reaction and feels a pang of guilt in his chest. "Hey, Ein, I'm sorry. I should have stayed with you. I promise I'll make it up to you," Pierce says, placing a hand on Ein's shoulder.

Ein looks up at Pierce, his sad expression slowly turning into a small smile. "Okay, you better keep your promise, Piercey." he says, hugging his teddy bear tighter. Pierce stands up and looks at Ein.

Pierce smiles back at Ein, relieved that he was able to make it up to him. "I will, Ein. I promise," he says, ruffling Ein's hair affectionately.

Ein giggles and swats Pierce's hand away. "Hey, stop it." he says, but his eyes show that he's happy.

Pierce chuckles softly, happy to see Ein in a better mood. "Alright, let's get you back to bed. You need your rest." he says, standing up from the couch.

Ein: "Can you sleep next to me tonight?"

Pierce: "Alright Ba- i mean Bud. Now come on let's get you to bed."

Ein nods and follows Pierce back to his room, feeling safe and comforted with Pierce by his side.

( Time skip morning )

Ein wakes up feeling happy with Pierce sleeping by his side. He wants cuddles but he is hungry so instead of moving closer to Pierce he gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen. Its weird the last thing he remembers is Pierce putting him to bed and sleeping next to him... 

Ava: "Morning, Ein..."

Ein: "Morning Ava... Say do you remember anything from last night?"

Ava: "No... I was pretty smashed..."

Ein: "Same...."

Ava: "Maybe we should ask Pierce what happened since he was the only sane one to not drink anything."

Ein chuckles "Yeah... That's a smart choice."

Ein and Ava enter the bedroom, trying not to wake him up too abruptly. Ein nudges Pierce gently and whispers, "Piercey, can I ask you something?"

Pierce slowly opens his eyes and turns towards Ein, still feeling a bit sleepy. "Of course, baby. What do you need?"

Ava chuckles at the nickname, but doesn't say anything.

Ein blushes at the affectionate term, but quickly composes himself. "We were wondering if you could tell us what happened last night. We don't remember anything after a certain point."