(Chapter 5) A common Mistake

(Five minutes later) 

Pierce can't help himself he gets up and walks back outside the bathroom he hears the shower running. The door is open a small bit. He looks inside and sees Ein naked in the shower he quickly looks away flustered. Ein thankfully did not notice.

 But then he hears a crash from the bathroom he can't help but barge in. There is Ein on the shower floor slipped over. He is lying there naked. Pierce turns flustered but he cant just leave Ein like that. He opens the shower door and turns off the shower. Pierce looks down at Eins body blushing. Pierce quickly averts his gaze and helps Ein up. "Are you okay?" he asks, trying to hide his flustered state.

Ein nods, "Y-yeah, I slipped. Thanks for helping me."

Pierce helps Ein out the shower. Pierce insists on helping Ein. So he helps him dry off trying not to look in the wrong places, he then wraps a towel around him before stepping out of the bathroom to give Ein some privacy. He can't help but think about the glimpse he got of Ein's body in the shower and his heart races. He tries to shake off the feeling and focus on something else.

A few minutes later, Ein walks out of the bathroom dressed in a fresh set of P.J's "Thanks for helping me," he says to Pierce.

Pierce nods, "Of course. I'm just glad you're okay." He tries to act normal, but his mind is still reeling from the unexpected sight.

"Huh? Is something on your mind?" Ein asks

Pierce clears his throat and quickly shakes his head. "No, nothing. Just making sure you're okay," he says, trying to act casual. 

Is everything okay? You seem a bit distracted recently," Pierce responds, still blushing slightly.

"Oh no no, im fine! thanks to you! And I hope i didn't make you feel awkward with you seeing me like that. " Ein turns red. 

Pierce nods, still feeling a bit flustered. "N-no, it's okay. I just didn't want you to hurt yourself," he says, trying to keep his voice steady. "But, uh, maybe you should lock the door next time?" he adds with a small chuckle, trying to make light of the situation.

"Hehe... Well i'm glad i didn't cause then i would still be lying there hurt." Ein says with a soft chuckle.

Pierce chuckles softly, "Of course, Ein. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He then reaches out to give Ein's shoulder a gentle squeeze, "If you need anything, just let me know, alright?

*Ein blushes* "Y-yeah...." Ein says but soon interupted by ava. "HEY BOYS WE ARE GONNA PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE! WHO WANTS TO PLAY!?"

Leif: 2Whats spin the bottle?"

Ava: "Its a game where you well spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss or there is another version where you spin the bottle and if you land on the person you force the person you lad on to kiss another!"

Noi: "OooH! SOUNDS FUN! IM IN"

Asch: "Whatever..."

Leif: "uhmmm ok?"

Rhys: "I have nothing better to do..."

Ava: " So Ein, Pierce wanna join us?!"

Pierce looks at Ein, a bit unsure about playing a game like that with everyone, but he also doesn't want to seem left out in front of the group. "Sure, why not?" he says, trying to play it cool. Ein looks a bit hesitant but ultimately agrees to play.

As they all sit in a circle, Ava spins the bottle, and it lands on Ein. Ava cheers and pushes Ein towards Pierce, indicating that Ein has to give Pierce a kiss. Pierce looks at Ein nervously, unsure about what to do. Ein leans in and gives Pierce a peck on the cheek, causing Pierce to blush. Everyone laughs and the game continues.

(5 mins later)

The game continues

As the game of spin the bottle continues, Ava spins the bottle and it lands on Pierce. Everyone cheers and Ava sets up the rule that Pierce has to choose someone to kiss on the lips.

Pierce hesitates for a moment before turning to Ein, who is sitting next to him. Ein looks surprised but also a bit excited as Pierce leans in and plants a gentle kiss on Ein's lips.

The room erupts in cheers and clapping as Ein and Pierce both blush. Ava spins the bottle again and the game continues.

(Litsen I know its a different version os spin the bottle so please dont comment its wrong! but i wanted to try something new! OK back to the story!)

(Hour later)

after the game) Ein walks to his room and shuts the door after he said good night. He can still feel the kiss on his lips from Pierce from the game. He gets changed in his P.J's and sits on the bed flustered. After five minutes Pierce knocks on Ein's door softly, "Hey, Ein, can I come in?" he asks.

Ein: " O-ok" Ein says trying to act normal

Pierce nods and walks over to Ein, sitting next to him on the bed. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks softly, noticing Ein's nervousness. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."

Ein: "N-NO! you did nothing! Dont you dare say that! im just thinking...." 

Pierce looks at Ein with concern. "Is everything okay? You can talk to me about anything, Ein."

"No im fine!" Ein says touching his lips

Pierce looks at Ein, a hint of concern in his eyes. "Are you sure?" he asks gently. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything like that."

Ein: "Ok listen to me. You did not make me uncomfortable got it. I am just... Thinking about... something"

Pierce nods, "Alright, if you say so. Just know that if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you." He gives Ein a reassuring smile.

Ein: "Yeah i know"

(958 WORDS!)