Chapter 13 (A quick session of love)

GUYS SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! FORGIVE MEEEEEE 😭 Hope this chapter makesnup for it :D

(After a few minutes pierce comes back in and locks the door with his magic again.)

Pierce: "Now, where were we?"

Ein looks up from the pillow, his face still flushed. "Well, we were interrupted, so I guess we'll have to start from the beginning," he says with a playful grin. He throws the pillow off the bed.

Ein: "YEET!"

Pierce chuckles, walking over to the bed. "I suppose so." He sits down next to Ein, their eyes locked with a mixture of desire and affection.

Ein: "So, what's your magical ability, Pierce? The one you mentioned earlier?"

Pierce smirks, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Ah, that. Well, let's just say I have the power to create a soundproof barrier around us. No more interruptions. It also locks the door... but I can't tell you the name of what it's called." It also makes anyone in the room turned on- shhhh! I didn't say anything

Ein raises an eyebrow, intrigued. "Soundproof barrier? That's handy. How did you discover this ability?"

Pierce: "It manifested during a particularly loud argument between Leif and Asch. I needed some peace and quiet, so my magic adapted, and vuala, the soundproof barrier was born. That's totally how it was manifested not by training at all" the training totally was not from Pierce jerking himself off-

Ein laughs. "Well, I'm grateful for it now."

Pierce leans in, his lips brushing against Ein's ear. "Me too."

Ein shivers at the sensation, feeling a newfound intimacy with Pierce. "This is amazing," he whispers.

Pierce: "I'm glad you think so." He leans in for a kiss.

Ein:"Mmm-mmm"

They then depart lips.

(LEMON IS ON ITS WAY PEOPLE! I REPEAT LEMON IS ON ITS WAY- oh its here fuc- I WARNED YALL! Its only gonna be short tho so-)

As their lips crash together, their tongues fight each other harshly leaving no place untouched . Their breaths mix wildly, their moans echoing in the now-silent room.

Pierce: growls softly "Ein... you taste so good."

Ein can't help but moan into the kiss, his hands running down Pierce's back, pulling him closer.

Ein: "Mmm... Pierce..." he moans, losing himself for a moment. Ein realizes what he did blushes really hard.

Ein: "O-oh.. THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING!" He said covering his face

Pierce chuckles and takes Eins hands away from hisbface and caresses Eins cheek.

Pierce: "No, It's okay, I thought it was really cute."

Ein: " S-stop, making me-me- mngh!" Before Ein could finish, Pierce kissed him, moving his hands around Eins body.

As their passion escalates, Pierce breaks away for a moment, breathing heavily. "We should stop," he says between gasps for air. "We don't want to push our luck with the others hearing us even with the magic...

Ein nods, Pierce goes and sits next to Ein and Ein goes to rest his head on Pierce's chest, savoring the beating of his heart. "Okay," Ein whispers.

Pierce: "Good boy," he praises, brushing a stray strand of hair out of Ein's face. "Now, let's try this again properly later, okay?"

Ein: " O-okay... but pierce... I've never done... that before... this was my first ever make out session... "

Pierce: " It's okay we will get through it together. But my magic is going to wear off soon so let's make the most of it.

Ein nods and snuggles closer to pierce and he then lets out a contented sigh.

Ein: "I can't believe I have fallen in love with a Daemos... a werewolf's enemy... Did I ever tell you that Daemos and the Werewolves were at war. There are only so many of us left and I have no idea how many are left in your world. But they stopped fighting after knowing both our populations have gone down."

Pierce: "Wow... I never knew about that... that's... quite heartbreaking actually.,"

Ein: "Mhm... you said it... but enough about that lets just focus on the peace between us right now." ein says as he relaxes as pierce wraps his arms tighter around him.

(666 words 😰) I GOT THE DEVILS NUMBER AGAIN!?