Monopoly

Monopoly is a torture device disguised as a children's game, designed to pin families and friends against each other. The Gang has been trying to play the game for two days.  Jackie tapped out after the first three hours. She couldn't miss a sale at the mall. Itzel debated on tapping out to go to a fifty percent off sale. But when Kelso started to beat her, she refused to move. She didn't get off the couch at all. While everyone was taking a break to eat dinner, she stayed behind to strategize. Strategizing meant switching her money with Kelso's. She needs to beat him, not once did she say it has to be fair. 

Donna's dad got worried when she didn't come home or call for two days. Itzel called her mom when the game started. She knew it would be a long game. Technically it was a continuation of a game they played a year ago. The only reason they stopped is that Kitty cleaned it up. She thought they were done. Eric and Michael both eventually went bankrupt. Finally, Hyde, just gave up after he watched Itzel throw the dice at Fez to try and "throw him off his game." 

Michael and Donna both went home. But Hyde stayed behind to see if Fez would be triumphant. Itzel sat on the couch beside Hyde staring dead into Fez's eyes. She was in the lead by almost twelve thousand dollars.  Which seems like a lot until you look at Fez who only has six dollars. 

"You ready to give up?" Itzel asked.

"Never," Fez responded. Eric groaned and rolled around in his chair. He looked like a  toddler having a tantrum. 

"I will pay you Fez just give up please," He begged.  

"Why me?!" Fez shouted. Erik pointed at Itzel who was counting her money over and over again. "She won't stop until you give up," he said.

"She will give up soon," Fez said in confidence. 

"I've known her for almost my entire life Fez she will not stop until you do. We're still playing a game of tag from the fourth grade," he argued. Itzel rolled the dice and moved over three spaces to one of her properties. Realistically all but two are her properties. "Michaels it," She muttered. "See!" Erik yelled pointing at her. 

Fez picked up the dice off the table. He kissed them and then violently shook them in his hands. He gently threw them onto the bored and screamed when he saw the number. He fell to his knees and covered his face. "I win!" Itzel screamed. She shot up and looked down at the board. Hyde reached around her and moved Fez three spaces. He landed on Boardwalk, the most expensive property on the board. Covered in Hotels. 

"You suck, you suck, you suck," Itzel chanted over and over again like a little kid. Hyde stood up and spun her around. Erik let out a sigh of relief and patted Fez on the back. Smiling Itzel wrapped Hyde in a hug. Hesitantly he hugged her back. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done. Hugging someone wasn't a big deal. She hugs Fez all the time and she hugs her girl friends at least twice a day. But Hyde, never. It was nothing new to the gang that Itzel has a big fat crush on Hyde. But she also had never done anything about it. 

Quickly letting go she stepped back and cleared her throat. "My mom's expecting me home. I should probably go, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow," she said excusing herself. She didn't look up from the ground rather she just kept walking out the basement door. "What the fuck," She whispered. Out of the events that would occur within the next three days this was the least romantically close the two would get.