Kissing Kelso

It's Saturday evening, and within an hour the party will start. Half the junior class will be there. Itzel told her mom that she was going to Donna's house. Which wasn't wrong. She did go over to Donna's house, but that was to get ready. Itzel slipped on her best bell-bottom jeans and her favorite burnt orange halter top. She asked Donna's mom to straighten her hair. They assumed the girls were going to an all-girls party Jackie was hosting. 

The two girls walked over to Eric's house, where they met up with the rest of the gang. Jackie was nowhere to be found. Donna sat in the front seat, and Hyde and Kelso slid into the back. Fez and Itzel stared at each other. "You could always just sit in my lap," Kelso said, trying to make a move.  Hyde smacked him on the back of his head. Itzel nearly threw up in her mouth. 

Itzel folded her arms and glared at Fez, "You should be a gentleman and give the seat to the woman." 

Fez scoffed, folded his arms, and said, "You should be a good friend and give your friend the seat." The two friends started to argue harsh words were thrown around. Itzel threatened to send him back to whatever country he came from. And then he threatened to drive her back to Mexico City himself. Harsher words were exchanged after that, leaving their friend's mouths hanging open.  The two finally came to a compromise which ended in neither of their favor. They shared the seat. Fez sat squished against the window and Itzel was nearly sitting on top of Kelso. Which he didn't mind at all. 

The ride was uncomfortable for the two friends, who argued half the way. At least until "mother" Eric turned around. "Will you two quit arguing dammit!" He shouted, "Jello you sit in the seat, and Fez you sit in her lap!" 

"Why do I have to sit in her lap?!" Fez said offended. 

"Because you're the smallest!" He fired back. Itzel couldn't tell whether to be offended or happy that she got the seat. Fez lifted himself and sat down on her lap. Itzel shoved him over onto Kelso, and then Kelso shoved him over onto Hyde. Hyde then shoved him onto the floor. "You son of a bitch," Fez muttered. "I don't want to hear it," Eric said annoyed.  Fez scoffed and crossed his arms. Rolling her eyes she swallowed her pride and sat on Kelso's lap. 

"If you make this any weirder I'm going to skin you alive," she said blankly. Fez climbed over the two and sat down in the empty seat. He smiled and stared out the window. Kelso ran his hands up Itzel's sides. 

"Michael!" she yelled. He scoffed and put his hands at his side. Hyde glared at Kelso and reached to grab Itzel. Donna cleared her throat, "Hey Hyde, Daphne from English wanted to know if you are single. What do you want me to tell her?"  He folded his hands in his lap. "The annoying one?" he asked. Donna nodded.  Itzel smiled gratefully at Donna. 

"Tell her I'm interested in someone else," he replied. 

"Finally made a move on that girl from the Hub?" Eric asked. 

"Ooooo Hyde's got a girlfriend," Kelso joked. Girlfriend? Girl from the hub? Itzel forced her smile to stay put. What happened on the bus must have not meant anything to him. Anthony said it was just Hyde trying to be a good guy but Marcus said it was Hyde trying to bone her. Marcus also thinks every girl he sees wants him so bad it hurts.  "We should play a game while we wait," Kelso said. 

"Yeah," Donna agreed, "Truth or dare Itzel?" 

"Dare," she remarked laughing. She always picked dare, never truth. 

"I dare you to...."

"Kiss Kelso!" Fez shouted. Everyone bust out laughing. 

"Okay," Itzel commented. 

"No but actually I dare you too- Okay?" Donna said confused. Itzel shrugged and Donna gave her a reassuring smile. Kelso was beaming. He cupped her face with one hand and pulled her closer with the other. His lips slammed into hers like he had been waiting forever to kiss her. She kissed him back and tried not to gag. He slipped his tongue into her mouth which made her even more disgusted. She only agreed to the dare so that she could show Hyde that she didn't want him anymore. Knowing full well that she was practically in love with him. 

Michael tasted like a melted cherry slushie. Kind of bitter but still incredibly sweet. He was a good kisser too. All Itzel could think about while they kissed was whether he had mono or not.  "Okay that's enough," Donna remarked. But the two just kept going at it. 

"I don't think their gonna stop," Fez remarked. Itzel tried to make it believable. She ran her hands through his hair. She was shocked by how soft it was. Itzel pulled away so she could gasp for air. Hyde pushed the two of the apart by shoving Itzel onto Fez. "Someone's jealous," Kelso joked. Hyde smacked the back of his head. "No that was just disturbing to watch," Hyde fired back.  

"Were here!" Eric yelled. Itzel wiped her slightly swollen lips. Hyde looked at her disappointed. Maybe he would be disappointed enough not to think she has a crush on him anymore. "That was a one time thing Michael," she commented. He was too busy smiling and making fun of Hyde to care about what she said. But Hyde just kept staring at her. Her smile fell. She had to get over him, she couldn't let him toy with her feelings anymore. Signing she climbed out of the car. This was going to be a long night.