one.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 01 — move in day?

KAMRI DROVE UP TO HER BEST friends house, still not in the best mood

she parked her car in the driveway, going to the trunk to get her two suitcases and duffle bag.

kamri sighed, walking to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

she felt terrible for infiltrating her best friends life, but knew she had nobody else to turn to.

her mom had her whole family turned on her, and all of her friends had massive families they lived with.

"coming!" someone shouted, and the opened the door.

"um, hello?" the person at the door said, confused. "oh shoot, do i have the wrong house?" kamri said, going to get her phone to check the address.

"yeah i think so, who are you looking for. i know some of the people around here." he said.

"i'm looking for jac-"

"kamri!" jacob yelled as he ran down the steps, going to the door.

"jacob, hey!" kamri said, when jacob pulled her in for a tight hug.

"come in, come in." jacob said and kamri followed him inside as the other dude closed the door.

"damn, i forgot to introduce you guys. xolo, this is my best friend kamri, and kamri..oh this is awkward..my other best friend, xolo. cobra kai you know?"

"sorry but, when you told me that your show came out, i watched like 4 episodes, and i haven't watched it since." kamri said.

"you're disgusting." jacob said. "hey you can go upstairs, there's a free room there."

kamri nodded, as she went upstairs, looking around the house in awe.

"so..where was my notice." xolo said, walking to the kitchen.

"okay man i'm sorry, it was all so sudden that i just said yes. i felt bad."

"why's she moving in anyway?"

"uh, her mom kicked her out. her mom's never been supportive of what she likes to do." jacob said.

"damn, what does she like to do?" xolo asked.

"she likes musical theater, acting, singing, songwriting. but her mom wanted her to follow the family, become a doctor."

"so she kicked her out...gosh well now i feel bad for not returning her smile when she smiled at me."

"you're fine, she doesn't take things to heart that much. i'm gonna check on her though."

jacob went upstairs, knocking on the door kamri was in.

"hey kam, how are you?" jacob asked, sitting on her bed.

"fine, i guess. i just miss a few stuff i wasn't able to grab."

"on the bright side, you still have all your stuffed animals."

"you know i would never leave them."

"seems like you have all your kpop stuff as well." jacob said looking in her duffle.

kamri laughed, happy to see her best friend again.

"and you have xolo and i."

"yeah, i don't think your roommate really likes me." kamri said, as she folded some clothes to put away.

"come on no, xolo loves everyone." jacob said. "it just seems like he thinks something's off with me. like i'm an alien or something."

"you guys will get along fine. i just kinda didn't give him a heads up that's all." jacob said.

"man, another mess up for jacob st bertrand."  kamri joked.

"hey. don't forget you're living in my house now." jacob said pointing a finger at kamri.

"ugh, you're no fun."