twenty four.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 24 — chaotic christmas cookies

 ˚⋆❀ SCIENTISTchapter 24 — chaotic christmas cookies

"WHAT IS UP EVERYONE, WELCOME to a new video. i haven't posted on here since july, so the switch from summer to winter on my account will be disturbing..." kamri said as she leaned on the counter.

"but today we have a special guest, or special guests." kamri smirked.

she put on her grinch elf cat and then took out a large red back that looked like santa's sac.

kamri pretended to be pulling something out, and then flung herself backwards, where xolo and jacob were crouched down.

"sorry about that. and now i dropped the guests..." kamri said standing back up.

"guys get up." she said, looking down. xolo and jacob got up, groaning as they rubbed their heads and sides.

"you couldn't have dropped us any harder no?" jacob said.

"careless." xolo whispered. kamri shrugged, "they seem a little angry.."

she picked up two grinch christmas hats, and put them on each of their heads.

"cheer up, cause we are gonna have a very fun time today." kamri said.

"xolo why are you so damn tall." she said as she tried to put the hat on his head, even thought she was only 5 inches shorter.

"or maybe you're just short." xolo said. "i'm five seven, so don't even try me asshole." kamri snapped.

"whatever."

kamri clapped, "okay so jacob do you want to tell everyone what we're doing today."

"my pleasure. today we will be making christmas cookies because it's christmas eve and kam is no longer sick and bored." jacob said.

"and he is correct! but this intro is going way longer then i expected so let's just get started cause i want to watch some movies tonight."

kamri's actual intro started to play, and once it was done it cut to kamri pushing the camera back to it showed the ingredients.

"oh my gosh, i didn't even show our marching outfits." kamri said.

"take off the sweaters." she said to the boys as she gritted her teeth.

they both groaned, muttering to themselves as the took off their hoodies to reveal their black crop tops.

"so, this is the fit. grinch pj pants with black crop tops and the grinch santa hat." kamri smiled.

"xolo and jacob love their crop tops." she said turning around to see them. "right guys?"

"yes, we are so happy." xolo emotionlessly said. "never been happier in my life." jacob said.