ten.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 10 — cobra kai

"I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE AN 'emergency visit' cause gosh why didn't you tell me you had such a hot best friend

"I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE AN 'emergency visit' cause gosh why didn't you tell me you had such a hot best friend." rory said.

kamri was on a facetime call with her best friends rory and harry, and it was an understatement to say that it was very chaotic.

"cause i don't think he's hot??" kamri said. "kam, you live with two guys. you're trying to tell me you're not attracted to at least one of them?" harry said.

kamri stayed quiet, her mind immediately going to xolo.

"she does!" rory said, her voice going through kamri's airpods.

"okay well...it's not jacob. but it's our roommate, xolo." kamri said quietly.

"oh right he played miguel, he's hot." harry said. "harry are you...gay?" rory said.

"um, you call vanessa judges hot and i do not ask if your gay...so zip it." harry said, and rory was heard quietly cursing at him.

"okay but, so are you like friends with xolo. maybe expressed you like him?" harry asked.

"friends? yea, i've been living here for two months. but the other thing....no. well i called him hot and he called me hot." kamri said.

the friends jaws both dropped, and kamri covered her smiley face.

"kam wha- oh my days." rory said, shocked. "he's literally in love with you." harry added.

"guys..be serious."

"we are kam, come on just try to go for him. you know?" rory said.

kamri sighed, and figured she was going to have to tell her best friends the real reason why she wasn't going for xolo.

"i just...after grant i don't know if i'll be able to. you guys saw what happened to me during him..the alcohol...and you know the abuse. i don't know."

her friends nodded, understanding what kamri was coming from.

"take your time babe. if dating brings back too much trauma then step away from xolo. it's your choice." rory said.

"yeah kam. what happened with grant was horrible. if you still need to recover that is totally okay." harry said.

"thanks guys..i really needed another perspective." kamri smiled.

"that's what we're here for." harry said.

"yo kam! come downstairs!" xolo's voice rung through the house.

"is that him? kam, is that xolo?" rory said excitedly.

"yeah." kam said, feeling her face get warm. "alright hold on!" she then yelled back to xolo.

"no hold on, freakin go!" harry said. "okay okay, i'll- i'll call you guys later."

"you better." rory said before kam hung up the phone.

she put her left airpod back in the case, and then put on her koala slippers and left her bedroom.

kamri walked down the steps, and xolo was sat in the living room with netflix open.

"what's up?" she said, and xolo turned around. "kam! come on sit."

she sat down, xolo smiling at her. "okay so, i remember you saying you never watched cobra kai..which it's absolutely outrageous. soo..what's better than watching cobra kai with the miguel diaz aka the main character himself!"

xolo has a massive smile on his face, and as much as kamri really wanted to go back in her bed and watch gilmore girls she just couldn't deny his offer.

"i think that's a great idea." kamri smiled back. when she did that if it was even possible, xolo's smile got bigger.

"great. cause all this stuff would go to waste." xolo said, taking out two bags from next to him.

"i got a bunch of stuff that we both like, that you like, i like, and it's a lot cause these episodes are looong." xolo ranted putting the stuff on the couch.

"corn nuts, la croix, honest kids for me, mike n ike's, caprisun, and grape fanta for you."

"i know we both like reese's and pickes, so i got a jar of chopped up ones and the mini reese's."

"oh and of course i made popcon."

"and then i got us some panda express cause i know you really like it, oh and here is a light blue blanket for us cause it's your favorite color and-what?"

kamri was looking at xolo, shock clearly on her face.

"xolo..you know my favorite candies...my- my favorite damn drinks, my favorite color, and heck..you remembered my panda express order. we haven't gotten panda express since like the week after i moved in."

"yeah?"

"that's insane that you remember..that you know all those stuff about me." kamri said.

"well i'm very observant. and um, things about you are easy to remember."

kamri's heart fluttered, why was he just so effortlessly perfect?

xolo then layed the blanket over the duo, going to his netflix and clicking on cobra kai.

"you only watched the first episode right?" xolo said.

"yeah but i don't remember anything so you can start from the beginning."

"okay."

the first episode of the first season of cobra kai started to play, and that meant xolo and kamri started to snack.

obviously kamri was eating her panda express, xolo eating his corn nuts.

the moment xolo popped up on screen kamri smiled, shoving him.

"look at your braces xolo! you're so cute!" kamri turned to him.

xolo laughing, just shaking his head. he had to admit, he wasn't watching the show at all. and it wasn't because he didn't want to watch his acting, but because his eyes always made their way back to kamri.

she kept smiling, or jumping back at the crazy scenes, and just because she was there drove xolo crazy.

they sat there for 4 hours, watching the first season all the way to the middle of episode 9, all their snacks open and half eaten.

eventually kamri fell asleep, her head laying back on the couch.

xolo looked over, seeing kamri absolutely slumped. he chuckled, pausing the show and laying down the couch.

he moved kamri a little, bringing her on top of him.

kamri groaned, almost waking up. "i'm sorry mi amor." xolo said, not even catching with he had just called her.

he succeeded on kamri laying on his stomach, and then he draped the blanket over them both.

"goodnight." he whispered, putting his arms around kamri and falling asleep himself.

nayah speaks!

tHEYRE SO CUTE..i'm so jealous

and.. this book is  1/4

and lastly, THANKNYOU FOR 1K