twenty.

where'd all your comments go :(

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 20 — sick kam

˚⋆❀ SCIENTISTchapter 20 — sick kam

"KAMI WHAT THE HELL." XOLO said as him and jacob stared at their porch. there were - thanks to jacob's generous counting - 50 packages on their porch, and they all had kam's name on it.

"what's up." kamri said, walking downstairs as she rubbed her red nose. somehow she got sick, and it just had to be at the beginning of december.

"yay my packages!" kamri yelled, her voice cracking. she doubled over, coughing violently.

"okay...i think we better bring them inside ourselves. it's freezing and you don't need to get any sicker." xolo said as he turned to kamri.

xolo and jacob then started to haul the packages inside, some boxes heavier then others.

they finally got them in after a few hours, kamri's sneezes and coughs in the background.

"so..what's in the packages." jacob said locking the door.

"um...christmas decor, random things i wanted, and christmas gifts." kamri said.

"and where did you get the money for this huh?" jacob continued.

"people have been streaming my songs even more in anticipation of a new album or ep because of my posts so...income has been flowing in, but probably not for long." kamri said.

she coughed into her arm again, rubbing her head.

"amor, you're too sick to open all these gifts right now. i'm serious." xolo said, going over and touching kam's forehead.

"i'm fine." she said swatting his hand off. "now where's the package knife."

kamri walked off to the kitchen, and xolo turned to jacob in shock.

"is she always this stubborn?" xolo said. "yeah, you've just never got it cause she has some weird soft side to you." jacob said.

kamri came back, a knife in her hand as she walked to the packages.

the boys looked at her, no words being said. "go away, some of your gifts are here and you can't see them." she said.

"kam, do this another time. seriously." jacob said. "no, it's the first week of december, i need to start decorating." kamri said.

"let's just go, she'll get tired soon enough." xolo said.

and xolo was right. kamri spent 50 minutes fawning over the stuff she got, opening packages, ans seperating  the decorations, stuff for herself, and gifts."

and then she brought everything but the decorations up to her bedroom, taking many trips. by the time she was done kamri lay in her bed, coughing up a storm.