seventeen.

you guys are gonna see a few speed posts cause there's supposed to be a christmas chapter on christmas eve just like i did for knee socks (don't know if you guys know that book 😨)

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 17 — 6 feet hangover breakfast 

KAMRI GROANED AS SHE WOKE up, her hair in a state that looked like it was straight out a horror movie

she rolled out to her side, expecting to see her dead phone that she always saw after a party.

but instead she saw xolo, who was sleeping next to her shirtless, his hair going every direction possible.

kamri gasped, lifting up the covers and making sure she had her clothes on.

"still a virgin." she sighed, smiling. then she turned to xolo, and then realized he was sleeping...they slept in the same bed together.

"these aren't my sheets." kamri said, her jaw dropping. she looked around, seeing soccer posters, as well as cobra kai ones.

"oh my gosh this is xolo's room." kamri said looking around and sitting up.

"what the heck, how did i get here? think kam, think." kamri hit the sides of her head, muttering to herself.

"relax kam, relax." a very deep and raspy voice said. kamri whipped her head around to see xolo, who was proped up on his arm looking at her.

"you're up...how are you so calm about this?" kamri sighed. "cause, we just slept in a bed together. we didn't fuck." xolo said.

"yeah but-"

"relax kami, relax."

xolo stretched, and then stood up. "woah!" he said, before falling on the ground.

"xolo....a-are you okay?" kamri said leaning over the bed.

"yeah..fatigue, headache...hangover." xolo groaned.

kamri sighed, getting out the bed and going to help xolo up.

"okay, come on." she said as she helped xolo get back on the bed.

he sighed, "i don't remember the last time i've been this hungover." xolo rubbed his head.

"maybe because you were too drunk." kamri shrugged.

"i guess."

"i'll make you guys my hangover breakfast, i'll see if jacob's awake." kamri said opening the door.

she went to jacob's room, seeing him sleeping...and rory next to him.

"i thought she went home." kamri muttered. she then went to her room, wanting to put on her slippers.

she walked in, seeing harry sleeping in the bed, and tanner asleep on her carpet, and then mary on her beanbag.

"wow...is everyone here." kamri whispered as she put on her reindeer slippers.