six.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 06 — birria tacos & drunk kam

˚⋆❀ SCIENTISTchapter 06 — birria tacos & drunk kam

guys comment 😡

KAMRI STRETCHED LOUDLY AS SHE left her bedroom after her nap. "mm, what's that smell."

she groaned loudly, scratching her hair as she walked down the steps.

her eyes were still half closed, and it was a shocker she didn't tumble down the steps.

"gosh, what is that. it's so good." kamri said as the smell hit her more intensely.

she rubbed her eyes, opening them as she walked into the kitchen.

in front of her was a bunch of ingredients, and xolo in an apron standing at the stove.

and he looked good. like really good. kamri couldn't even believe her eyes. his hair was tied back into a bun, a few strands hanging out. and with those glasses and his little beard it made everything perfect. oh and...he wasn't wearing a shirt under that apron.

kamri walked closer, looking in the pot xolo was stirring.

"good afternoon, how was that nap." xolo said looking kamri in the eye.

"it was uh....what's the word...good?" kamri said, totally forgetting her adjectives.

xolo tapped her head laughing, "i think your a bit hungry. i'm almost done, give me 5 minutes."

"what are you making?" kamri asked, her voice hoarse.

"those birria tacos that are trending on tiktok? and they're coming out really good." xolo proudly said.

"i can see, or smell." kamri said. "here, taste the consomé." xolo said as he got a spoon and put it in the pot and blew on it.

kamri opened her mouth slightly and xolo fed her the soup.

"mmm." kamri said when she tasted it. "xolo this is good. you can really cook."

"thank you." xolo smiled. "but now..put some clothes on." kamri said gesturing to his bare chest.

"the apron is covering me enough kam." xolo said. "and you're one to talk, you're wearing sweats with a bra."

"it's a calvin klein bra. and it's very comfortable thank you."

xolo shrugged, "i guess we're even then." "uh no! you don't get to leave your room looking all-"

kamri stopped, not saying anything else. "all what?" xolo said turning around to face kamri.

when kamri didn't answer, xolo couched to her level looking right in her eyes.

"all what kamri?"

kamri gulped at the lack of space between them. she hadn't been this close with a guy since-

nevermind.

"nothing xolo. i had a brain fart." kamri lied. xolo hummed, "well, then you shouldn't be coming out your room looking all."  he said as he turned off the stove.

kamri shook her head, "xolo i do not look hot. i just woke up, and honestly my hair is probably going north, south, east, and west."

"ha! you were gonna call me hot. i got you." xolo smiled.

"what no! i didn't-"

kamri stood there and thought about she had just said and then gasped, "what-whatever."

"well i still stand by what i said, cause...you're hot too."

she froze, kamri froze. the guy she's been living with for like 2 months now just called her hot. maybe it was in a friend way. heck no, she's never called her best friend harry hot.

"kam, kam, snap out of it. xolo just made some bomb ass tacos." jacob said, snapping in kamri's face as he served himself.

"i can fucking nut to these man." jacob said as he ate one walking. (if you think this is weird, you haven't heard their podcast. this is the normalest phrase from jacob)

"dude, we're about to eat." xolo said as he took out a bottle of wine from the fridge.

"we're all legal right?" jacob said sitting. "yeah, i'm 22, kam's 22, you're 23. we're good."

"kam can you grab some glasses?" xolo said as he used the cork opener.

"sure." kamri said, going to their cabinets and getting 3 wine glasses.

she put them down, then getting a plate and giving herself some tacos.

xolo popped the bottle open, and him and jacob cheered loudly.

"hold on, let me get the consumé." xolo said, bringing out 3 bowls and distributing the soup into them.

"okay now pour the alcohol!" jacob said in a stupid accent.

"slow your roll man." xolo said, pouring wine in all the glasses.

as soon as xolo finished pouring kamri's she picked it up bringing it to her lips. she downed it, not even taking a break to breath.

she put the glass down, and jacob and xolo stared at her with a look of fear, admiration, and shock.

"fill her up. this is gonna be a long night." kamri said, and xolo fearfully obliged.

once they were all sat in the living room jacob turned on death note, which they were all binging.

xolo eventually threw a pillow halfway though the episode because he kept eating and moaning and saying, "i'm literally about to get wet."

an episode later the trio was all full and kamri drunk, laying on the couch.

they were all going to call it a night. or at least go to there own rooms and do as they please.

"kam. kam hey." xolo said as kamri lay on the couch drunk.

she drank more glasses of wine than jacob and xolo combined, they both only drank one.

"you have to get up, time to go to your room." xolo said.

"i don't want to." kamri groaned. xolo shook his head, picking up kamri said taking her upstairs.

when they got to her room xolo put her down, covering her in her fluffy duvet.

"goodnight." xolo said, leaning over and kissing her forehead.

"you're really pretty you know that." kamri blurted out.

"oh. uh thanks."

"and seeing you shirtless, muscles and abs. hair in a bun with that beard and your glasses. you might just be my ideal type."

"oh? i appreciate that. but i think future you would want you to stop talking." xolo said.

"so goodnight kam."

xolo left kamri's room, turning off the light and closing the door.

once he was out xolo smiled to himself, biting his lip in happiness.

"i'm her ideal type." he said to himself, walking to his bedroom.

nayah speaks !

this is why i vowed to myself to never drink

yes it's bad for you

but i would say the most self exposing shit ever