fourteen.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 14 — unexpected visitors

˚⋆❀ SCIENTISTchapter 14 — unexpected visitors

KAMRI WAS SCRIBBLING IN HER song notebook. it wasn't even a full song, just random lines of lyrics. her and xolo had just finished cobra kai season 3, and just hanging out with him was making her feel some type of way.

did kamri like him? no. well yes. yes and no. she did, but she didn't want to. kamri knew xolo wasn't like grant at all. but just the thought of being in another relationship, and going back to that horrible place she was at made kamri horrified to like anyone.

she's tried to not let grant win, tried not let what he did to her affect her love life. but it wouldn't work, she always got flashbacks.

kamri was snapped out of her thoughts when the doorbell rang. she hoped it was harry and rory, since they said they would be coming over soon.

"i'll get it!" kamri yelled, leaving her room at going downstairs.

she spotted xolo, who was in the kitchen making dinner for jacob and kam.

kamri went to the door, unlocking it and seeing two people she didn't expect.

"kamri! i knew you were here!" her mom said, hugging her daughter.

"kam who is it?" jacob said coming from his room.

he spotted the woman and the boy next to him, and stormed to the door.

kamri was standing there frozen, and jacob pulled her behind him.

"what are you two doing here, especially you." jacob spat at the boy.

grant smiled at jacob, "well i ran into kam's mom and she said she was going to visit her and i decided to come with."

"hey guys what's going on." xolo said, taking of his apron and coming over to meet his roomates.

"these imbeciles think they can just show up to our house and fix things with kam." jacob said.

"and grant, it's kamri to you. not fucking kam." jacob said.

"oh..you're grant. and you must be her mom." xolo said.

"nice to meet you." grant said, holding his hand out.

xolo looked down at it and back up. grant took the hint, pulling his hand back.

kamri's mom sniffled, "hm i smell something good cooking up, dinner?"

"yeah, for us." jacob said. "oh come on jacob. i'm like your second mom, i helped raise you."

"you should've been a first mom to kamri."

kamri's mom clicked hee tongue, "i feel horrible about what i did to kamri. and grant feels horrible about what he did."

grant took kamri's hand from behind the boys, bringing her towards him.