sixteen.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 16 party time

KAMRI GOT OUT HER CAR SMILING, extremely happy her studio session went well

KAMRI GOT OUT HER CAR SMILING, extremely happy her studio session went well. her manager and her went over the lyrics she had together, touched up a few parts, and then her and her composer worked together to get a beat.

she was super proud of herself, after considering ending her singing career she was finally passionate and happy to make music. it no longer felt like she had to make music, but more so she wanted to make music.

kamri unlocked her door, sicko mode by travis scott blasting inside the house.

"oh shit kam's here!" tanner said, as they all looked to see who came in.

peyton ran up to kamri, hugging her while almost knocking her down in the process.

"it's great to finally meet you!" the girl excitedly said.

kamri hugged her back, a little overwhelmed by her excitement.

she took off her shoes once peyton pulled away, and she walked to the kitchen where everyone was, the guys playing magic.

"what's up kam." jacob said, pulling kamri in for a hug.

"wow, you reek of alcohol." she muttered. he was wearing a pink button down that was..wide open, with a hat backwards.

"rory's gonna love this." kamri laughed. she went to go and hug gianni, tanner, and mary who were all slightly drunk.

"seems like your a bit rusty!" xolo yelled out to gianni as he held his magic cards in his hand.

he then spotted kamri, and pulled her in my hee waist.

"what's up beautiful." he said, running his other hand through his hair.

xolo kissed kamri's head, and her eyes quickly widened. "how was that session?"

"um, pretty good. maybe a single out soon." kamri shrugged.

"yeah that's my girl!" xolo yelled again. it was obvious he was drunk, even if you couldn't smell it on his breath. sober xolo would never do any of this.

"beer?" mary said, holding a bottle to kamri. "oh no no, i don't drink. i'll settle with some fanta." kamri said.

"more for me." mary said, pouring the beer into her mouth.

then someone knocked on the door, and jacob dropped his cards to open it.

"two hot ass best friends have been delivered!" a girls voice said as jacob opened the doors.

kamri went over the the door, seeing harry and rory taking off their shoes.

"oh my gosh! you made it!" kamri said going to hug her best firends. "i heard vodka and movies and i'm here." harry said.