fifteen.

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 15 music

XOLO AND KAMRI LAYED IN XOLO'S bed together, xolo's hands all up in kamri's curly, wavy hair

it was the night after the incident, and xolo, kamri, and jacob had a long talk about it, letting everything off their chests.

and that's when kamri mentioned that she's was actually glad everything happened. was she a bit traumatized that grant was planning to put a baby in her? yes. but other than that she was glad.

she got another reminder that grant was a manipulative, lazy, psychopath. that he was crazy, and there's no reason she should need to him to stop her from dating anyone.

he's sure stopped her from drinking for fun, but that's mostly because of her. during grant everything stressed her out, so she resorted to to drinking heavily.

that's why she deeply regretted when she drank that one night when xolo called her hot, it's just a way to resort to stress. and even though she didn't feel bad stress when xolo called her hot, it still stressed her out...but kamri couldn't tell you the exact reason.

cause there wasn't one.

but then here she was, watching 10 things i hate about you with the guy she was officially crushing on.

"kam, you good?" xolo said looking down at kamri who was laying in front of him.

"yeah, i'm good." she said back. honestly, anyone seeing the two would think they were dating, but they weren't. they both wished they were though.

"no i mean, mentally. i know we had that talk about it all but i just wanted to know."

kamri sighed, "i'll be fully over it soon, but right now i just need to deal with the mental part on my own, my own time." she said.

xolo nodded, wrapping an arm around kamri. "okay, anything for you."

she smiled, and them picked up his hand. "is it healing?" kamri said, gesturing to the bruises on xolo's hands.

he pulled his hand back, "don't worry about me, please."

"but-"

"no, i don't want you too. i'll worry about myself and you." xolo said.

"are you sure?"

"positive."

xolo and kamri smiled at each other, before kamri got comfortable and ultimately fell asleep.

xolo looked down at her, his arms still wrapped around her.

"oh, how bad i want you kam..." xolo said to kamri.

-

kamri sat back in her desk chair, and then threw a bunch of papers in the air screaming in happiness.

xolo and and jacob ran in, their fists up. they looked around the room and kamri turned to them.

"what are you guys doing?" kamri said to the boys.

"you screamed. we're making sure you're okay of course." jacob said.

"i'm fine, i just wrote two songs and i'm so happy." kamri said with a large smile on her face.

"really? good job kam!" jacob said, going over and hugging his best friend.

"yeah we're very proud." xolo smiling. "now...a little sneaky peaky." xolo said looking at kam's computer.

he got a glimpse of a title, "fight for you." before kamri shut the computer.

"she doesn't let anyone see her writing progress except for harry and rory." jacob said.

"well that's not fair. we're your best friends too." xolo said.

"correct, but they've been with me since i was writing my first album." kamri said.

"i've been with you since birth." jacob said. "well, you also have a big mouth. you'll spoil it in my comments, i know it." kamri said.

jacob shrugged, "you're right..." "okay, now leave..go, go." kamri said shooing the boys away.

nayah speaks !!

hey guys, sorry for not posting. been very must with christmas stuff, school, sports, and just haven't had the time to sit and write.

i do want to hurry this up so like i can get a christmas chapter around christmas just like how i did for knee socks - props to you if you know this book - so yeah.

bye bye