Love, Syl.

Hi.

It's been a great journey with you guys.

This is probably the longest story I've written. And I didn't write it just for pure entertainment. I wrote it for all the Lias, Paus, and Tita Lilys out there.

I hope you guys don't settle.

I hope you don't go back just because you thought he was the one. I hope that when you look back on that relationship.. I hope you see something more than just the good moments. I hope you remember that the good moments will never outweigh the bad ones.

Because, you see, no matter how much past you may have with one person, no matter how much love you may give them, it can never justify the disrespect and betrayal. It can never be enough reason for you to stay or go back.

Piliin mo sana sarili mo.

But I also hope you learn to forgive.

Not just them, but yourself, as well. I hope you give yourself the freedom and the peace that you deserve, because, my darling, I wouldn't want anyone to treat you badly the same way you guys wouldn't want anyone to treat me badly.

You guys have been with me through my highs and lows, my mistakes, my heartbreaks. I hope when you need it, this book gives you the comfort that you need, the advice you don't want to hear but should, and feel all the warmth and love that I could place in between these pages.

As always, be kind. Stay healthy. Til the next time we meet.

Love,
Syl