Short Intro

Hi hi! Your beloved author here, some of you may know me for a few of my past books but we do not talk about them. They were cringy and I was dumb.

PS, I am working on publishing chapters for another version of this book. The other version of the book will contain feminine pronouns. (If you prefer to use feminine pronouns click on my profile and you can find the feminine version there).

Anyways, just setting some ground rules down before I tell you details about y/n.

I do not tolerate any form of hate on my page, if I see any hate in the comments I will remove the comment and block you.

This book might contain sensitive topics and I will be putting disclaimers at the start of the chapter and when the sensitive topic has started and passed in order to not trigger anybody.

I am a very nice person and I am open to talking, questions, feedback and criticisms so don't be afraid to talk to me, ask me questions, tell me what you thought of the chapter and how I can improve!

Now onto the more important stuff.

Name: Y/n Takai

Family: Unknown

Height: y/h (your height)

Hair colour: h/c (hair colour)

Eye colour: e/c (eye colour)

Weight: y/w (your weight)

Skin colour: s/c (skin colour)

Quirk Info:

Quirk: Reaper

Description: The user of Reaper can summon spirits of the dead in order to channel abilities. Each spirit has one or two special abilities that allows the user to accomplish many tasks. However, the user can only summon one spirit at a time and has to wait a while before summoning another but this can be overcome by training.

Drawbacks: The user will suffer from headaches, nausea and dizziness when using the quirk for too long. The user will also be able to hear the spirit's voice from within their head. When summoning spirits the user would have to be fully still and say the spirits summoning ritual in order to have their ability however this can also be overcome with training.

More about y/n's quirk will be revealed during the story.

There we go little ones, the intro is all done. I'm sorry if it's long but this pretty much covers everything I have to say! Make sure to take care of yourself <3