Prologue

Y/n POV:

The summer break had just ended and my little legs were taking me back to my school. There was nothing exciting about school; everybody minded their business and I minded my own.

We were all little in that school, about the age of 4 I would say. Most of the students got their quirks. One of them had stretchy eyeballs whilst another had strange scales. However, two people stuck out to me.

One could conjure up some tiny fireworks in his palms. Tiny explosions was a better way to describe it. The other however, had no quirk. Well, unless crying was his quirk then I was pretty sure he was quirkless.

Due to the fact he was quirkless, others picked on the poor boy. To me, his big eyes and tiny freckles were quite welcoming. I quickly became his friend as I too had not developed my quirk yet.

We always went to the park together. We sat on the swings, talked about our dreams of becoming a hero and I often gave him a few All Might collectibles.

However, I was not aware that Firecracker picked on the poor boy every day. He always did it when I was not around so when I found out I was furious.

I defended him as best as my quirkless self could but when Firecracker found out I was quirkless too, he didn't hesitate in making my life hell.

My freckled friend, Izuku Midoriya, had the heart breaking news of the fact he didn't have a quirk. Of course, my young mind saw no problem in this and still helped him cling onto his hero dreams.

Little did I know, I too would develop a quirk not too long after his news.

The news shocked both Firecracker, whose name I learned to be Katsuki Bakugo but Firecracker suited him more, and my freckled friend. I was a late bloomer but held a powerful quirk.

My quirk summoned spirits of those who had passed away and each had their own set of abilities.

As I aged, the amount of spirit I had access to increased and my time spent with my freckled friend decreased as I spent my time training to get into the UA entrance exams.

I still ended up in most of their classes as we aged together but I distanced myself more. Of course, I was still there when Midoriya needed me to be there.

He never gained a quirk, at least that was what I was aware of.

OK!! So that wraps up the prologue. If you spot any mistakes or any grammatical errors (or errors with pronoun ect) please let me know and I will fix it asap!!

Have a nice day and make sure to take care of yourself, little one <3