Chapter 7

Previously...

"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." he said as he presented the class with the ugliest pair of clothes I have ever seen.

'Do they expect me to wear that...sports clothes...?'

I already knew that UA doesn't follow the normal academic path and if you get the wrong homeroom teacher then life will become hell.

However, although it may not seem to be the case right now, I believe Aizawa would be the best homeroom teacher for me.

I took my pair of sports clothes and went toward the changing room. Before I entered, I could hear faint chatting.

'Very social people. Noted.'

I opened the door and silence bestowed upon my ears. All of the boys that were in the room turned to look at me.

I just shrugged the uncomfortable feeling of their prying eyes away and walked over to an unoccupied section of the changing room. However, I continued to feel their eyes glaring at me so I made a hasty escape into a bathroom stall to change instead.

The bathroom was small but still held everything necessary. There was a sink which was accompanied by a towel to dry your hands as well as a soap dispenser. A toilet was also located in the room as well as a small shower with a bench placed near it. There was also a bench further away from the shower which I assumed always stayed dry.

I laid my sports uniform onto the bench that was next to the shower and started to undress from my uniform ready to get changed into my sports clothes.

As the time ticked, a bang could be heard from outside of the stall.

"You might wanna hurry. We are leaving the changing room soon." said a fellow boy from my class. I quickly opened the door to the cubicle and there stood a boy with yellow hair who had a goofy grin on his face.

After a bit of small talk, we walked away to go to the changing rooms where we would meet up with the rest of the boys to then make our way together to find Mr Aizawa and the girls.

'I wonder what we are doing...'

On my small walk with the rest of the boys, I managed to learn their names.

Denki Kaminari had yellow hair accompanied with a black lightning bolt and yellow eyes. He was the one who gave me the heads up back at the bathroom.

Eijiro Kirishima was a man with dyed red hair with red eyes. He managed to bring up the word 'manly' in almost every conversation we had. It's quite impressive.

Lastly, Firecracker but I already knew who he was.

There were others who I spoke to briefly but I didn't learn their names and I didn't pay much attention to their features.

Me and the rest of the class stood on the field as we awaited instructions from our beloved teacher.

"What?! A Quirk assessment test?!" the entire class yelled (apart from me and a few others...)

"But orientation... We're gonna miss it." said a girl with short brown hair that bounced around a lot and moved gracefully with the wind.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at U.A., we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives... but you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn. Y/n, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam." the scruffy teacher said.

'Woohoo. I am so pleased...'

"What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?" he continued.

"64 meters...I think..." I replied with a bored tone.

"Right. Try doing it with your Quirk." he said and threw a ball at me whilst I prepared for this test.

"Anything goes. Just stay in the circle." he said, setting down some ground rules.

'Now which one of you should I summon...' I thought as I smirked.

"Go on. You're wasting our time." he said once again as all of the students bubbled with anticipation ready to see how my quirk works. Well, most of them with anticipation, Firecracker was pissed that I got a higher score than him.

"Shuten-Doji, arrive and destroy." I said, which activated my quirk and allowed the spirit to summon.

Smoke emitted from the area where I was standing and a large figure emerged from the smoke. His height reached up to 50 feet tall.

I let the thick smoke clear so the students can bathe in the power of Shuten-Doji.

"Lend your master strength." I spoke the final part of my quirk which allowed me to use the spirit's abilities.

My body grew up to the same size as the spirit, 50 feet tall, and my skin turned red and matching red horns also formed on my head. One of my legs was white whilst the other was black and my arms were yellow and blue. The spirit also had 15 eyes which I also gained from the spirit.

I looked down to a few of the students, some were looking at me in admiration due to my powerful quirk, whilst others were actively pissing themselves (the short grape boy) at the huge size of this spirit.

I shrugged and got prepared to throw the ball as hard as I could with the new abilities that I had inherited from the spirit.

I threw the ball as far as I could possibly get. This caused a lot of smoke to emit due to the pressure the ground had to undergo in order to support the harsh throw I did to the poor, innocent ball.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." Aizawa said and showed the class this odd screen which showed how far I threw the ball.

Most of the students stood in awe, one was still pissing himself and some of the others just didn't really care.

"Woah! Good job Y/n!" a girl with pink skin and hair said as she turned to my massive figure.

I just sent a nod her way and gently nudged her with my yellow pinky finger as a response.

In the distance I saw Izuku sending a faint smile my way. However, I knew better, he was worried about the results and his quirk.

"Woah, 7 kilometers? Are you kidding me?" said Kaminari as more people started to crowd around my massive figure.

"I wanna go! That looks like fun!" the pink girl shouted excitedly.

"This is what I'm talking about, using our Quirks as much as we want!" said a boy with black hair and strange elbows.

"So this looks fun, huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately." Aizawa said as his patience grew thinner by the obnoxious class.

'I take back everything I have said about this teacher. I know he is singling out Izuku. Oh well, I might just throw the results. Izuku has to do well...he is the reason I still had faith to become a hero. He was the one who saved me, no top hero, just my Izuku and nobody will stop him from becoming a hero. Mark my words.'

Hey!! Sorry for not updating in a while, I have been a bit ill but it's all ok now because I have made a full recovery!

Love you all and make sure to stay in good health <33

(PS, to all of those who saw this chapter being published during my break due to exams, I had some time on my hands and decided to catch up this book in terms of chapters. I am unsure if I can post any more chapters until after June 16th).