Chapter 2

Previously....

'Wait a minute...Izuku was in there too...' I thought as I quickly rushed into the classroom to see him angrily packing his stuff into his bag and storming out of the door without waiting for me.

Firecracker and his lackeys must have done something to him. I tried to find Izuku but I had no luck. He was nowhere to be found.

'Oh Izuku...where did you go?' I thought hopelessly and rushed off to try to catch up with him.

Little did I know, a cruel sludge villain formed behind Izuku as he was imitating his favorite hero, All Might.

The sludge villain started to attack him and tried to put all of his slime into Izuku's body. Basically, trying to get control over his body and use him as a skin suit to get away from All Might.

Izuku panicked and as a response he started grabbing at the sludge in order for him to get some air into his lungs.

He never gave up struggling but he could feel his body getting heavier. His eyesight was blurring. His movements slowed a considerable amount.

He was about to pass out until he heard his hero, All Might, appear from a sewer.

"It's alright now, young man. I am here!" the hero said with confidence and a bright smile plastered onto his face.

The sludge villain attempts to attack All Might but All Might dodges and delivers multiple attacks towards the villain.

All Might performed one of his signature moves, Texas Smash. The villain was defeated.

Izuku ended up passing out just as All Might had arrived. He started to wake up just after the villain was defeated.

He started to open his eyes, only to be met with the faint figure of All Might.

All Might noticed this and started to poke and slap his face in response in order to wake him faster which worked as Izuku had now fully opened his eyes.

After Izuku has a mini freakout, All Might presents the sludge villain in the bottle towards Izuku and apologizes to him for dragging him into the sludge villain nonsense.

Izuku proceeded to freak out more and scurried away to his notebook. He was about to ask All Might for an autograph.

However, he opened the notebook and there was All Might's signature. Big and bold. This caused Izuku to bow repeatedly towards All Might in appreciation.

All Might then started to prepare to take the villain to the police station. However, Izuku being Izuku, was not done with talking to All Might.

He grabbed onto his leg as he was taking off. All Might and Izuku were freaked out by this. All Might was very uncomfortable and told Izuku he was being too much and that he should let go.

However, he considered the fact that they were very high up in the air and letting go would not lead to a good outcome. Izuku then closed his eyes and grabbed onto his leg even tighter.

All Might and Izuku then landed onto a nearby building that held some form of privacy for the both of them. Izuku was clearly very shaken up.

All Might prepared, yet again, for another take off. However, Izuku reached out to All Might and started asking questions and blabbering about hero things and whatnot.

"Even if I don't have a quirk, can I become a hero?" Izuku asked shamelessly with hope building deep within his heart.

All Might stopped at the end of the building hearing what Izuku had just asked him. Shock ran all throughout his body. Oh and his body also started to steam. As it does, y'know?