Chapter 4

Previously...

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present -- our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said this... "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond... Plus Ultra!" he said as he waved us all off to the battle centers.

However, me and a few others caught the last thing he said.

"Now, everyone, good luck suffering." he said quietly, under his breath.

As Present Mic finished the opening speech of the exam, all of the examiners rushed to their respective battle center. I wondered how many people were going to pass.

'It is odd really...we all take the same test but we all end up with different futures. I wonder if Izuku will pass...I mean; I did train with him whenever I could...'

My thoughts were cut short when the gates to the false city opened with no warning or countdowns.

Most of the examiners just stared at the open gate in shock, thinking it was an error.

However, I knew better and rushed forwards and into the arena. Many followed behind me whilst yelling at me to leave some of the robots for them.

'Honestly, if you were met with villains...you wouldn't ask them to leave certain things alone...sometimes you just have to be selfish and that is exactly what I am doing.'

I activated my quirk as everybody was still flooding through the gate.

Most of them halted when they felt the intense aura surrounding me as I activated my quirk.

"Kiyohime, arrive and destroy." I said as my aura intensified.

A shadowy, demonic figure appeared in front of me. Rage emitting from its body. However, due to my quirk, you could only make out certain features of this demon.

This demon had shown itself to me in 2 forms. One of which was more serpent like and the other was like a hunched over human. However, the serpent form still keeps the human head and upper half but has the lower half of a serpent.

Despite its tormented face, it looked beautiful. However, many of the examiners were afraid of this spirit. Afterall, it was the embodiment of Japanese folklore which may have been used to scare them as kids.

"Lend your master strength." I said which activated the final part of my quirk, allowing the destructive demon to lend me her abilities.

The demon originated from Japanese origin. Kiyohime is one of the destructive monsters portrayed in Japanese literature meaning that she was the obvious pick for me to pass this entrance exam.

The other examiners snapped back to reality when they saw me smashing through every robot I laid my eyes on.

'Jeez, I really am portraying the destructive nature of these spirits...' I thought to myself as I smashed another 2 point robot.

After around four minutes, I lost count of my score. The robots were becoming more scarce as the timer ticked. The more it ticked; the less robots were left remaining.

However, towards the end of the exam, little to no robots were remaining and all that was left was exhausted students laying on the ground.

However, the entrance exam wasn't finished yet.

A loud bang was heard from the distance and all heads snapped into that direction. Including mine.

The zero point robot had arrived. It stomped through the city, destroying everything in its path.