Chapter 6

Previously...

'I need to keep my doors open for my future. I should befriend everybody so that if I have to work with any of them one day they would know that I am not a threat and that I know what I am doing. They should also have some faith in me as I would be building relationships...'

I continued with my little game plans in my head and smiled to myself as I thought of my future time at UA and all of the cool people I could meet.

'Hopefully they will not be arseholes to Izuku...then I won't befriend them.'

I closed my curtains and fell into bed ready for sleep to overcome my body. I knew that this was the time for major improvement and my first big step of becoming a hero.

My alarm sounded loudly from my bedside table and I quickly slammed my hand down onto the alarm clock to shut it up.

I yawned and got up out of bed to start getting ready for my day.

'Why did I set an alarm again...?'

I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine despite not knowing what I was getting ready for as I was still half asleep.

As soon as I started to do my skin care routine, I remembered why I was getting ready.

'It is my first day at UA...the hero school...'

I checked the time and continued with my morning routine. I ate my breakfast which met my dietary requirements.

I cleaned up after myself and started to change into my uniform.

The UA uniform for males is a bit...ugly...let's be real here it's ugly as fuck.

In my opinion, the trousers were way too baggy. Heck, it felt like I was wearing a massive, uncomfortable, itchy blanket on the bottom half of my body.

I ended up just sucking it up because I'm sure I would have other clothes to change into like my sports uniform and my hero costume (which I don't know what either of them looks like).

I also had to wear a white dress shirt under the gray blazer...thing... (which had to be buttoned up) and a red tie to finish off the uniform.

I also wore some socks with the uniform because wearing shoes with no socks is just wrong.

(PS, your uniform is a lot like how Todoroki wears his but your trousers are more baggier).

I got my bag and set off ready to arrive at UA. The walk took about 10-20 minutes which was a relaxing walk.

The route I took led me through a forest. It was a lovely walk considering it's autumn. The brown leaves were scattered all over the floor and made a satisfying crunch whenever I stood on them.

The wind was cool and the temperature was just right. Autumn was one of my favourite seasons. All of the seasonal drinks and candles start selling again and I start stocking up on them.

Once I arrived at UA, I gawked at how big the building was. The building was glamorous and looked very elegant and sophisticated for a school.

'What more did I expect...this is the best hero school in Japan...'

I walked into the building and started searching for the classroom.

It took about 5 minutes of walking around the building until I found the massive ass door with "1-A" written in massive red writing.

'Honestly, it is not hard to miss this door...'

I opened the door and was met with Firecracker with his feet on the desk.

"Take your feet off that desk now!" said the boy who called Izuku out during the entrance exam. I glared at him but he paid no mind to it and continued to scold Firecracker.

Then I felt a familiar presence approach the door.

'Izuku...'

Just as I thought, Izuku strolled through the door with a goofy look on his face.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" the boy said again.

He had short hair which was a lovely blue colour. His movements were very strict and powerful and he moved with importance.

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" Firecracker spoke back rudely and I saw Izuku sweat drop at this.

"Ahh... Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy." Iida introduced himself trying to make friends I assume.

"Soumei, huh?" Firecracker smirked.

"So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" he continued.

I sighed, already tired of their idiotic behavior.

"Ah... You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?" Iida spoke up. Not many people spoke up to Firecracker in the past.

Iida then noticed Izuku standing in the doorway and rushed over to him whilst the rest of the students just watched the scene unfold. I however, stood beside Izuku unsure of what this rip-off blueberry is going to do to my precious Izuku.

"My name is Tenya Iida from the --"

"Yeah, I-I know! Uhh... I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you...and this is Y/n Takai." Izuku interrupted Iida and introduced us both. I sent a nod his way and he just ignored me.

"Midoriya... You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?" Iida questioned him.

"You must be very perceptive, and I completely misjudged you. I admit as a student, you're far superior to me." he continued to blabber and I just zoned out.

The door opened behind us and a girl with brown hair and eyes walked in. Upon further inspection she had cute, pink cheeks and looked very friendly.

I got bored when they started talking and zoned out again. However, that bored me so I went and sat down in a random seat and claimed it as my own.

'Do they ever shut the fuck up...?'

However, my attention was drawn to a yellow caterpillar wriggling on the floor.

"If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." the caterpillar said.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course." the caterpillar's husky voice continued.

'caterpillars do not talk...'

The caterpillar got out of its...sleeping bag...and pulled out a weird energy jelly pouch...thing....

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that. Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa... your teacher." the caterpillar introduced himself.

'He is such a bundle of joy...'

"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." he said as he presented the class with the ugliest pair of clothes I have ever seen.

'Do they expect me to wear that...sports clothes...?'

I already knew that UA doesn't follow the normal academic path and if you get the wrong homeroom teacher then life will become hell.

However, although it may not seem to be the case right now, I believe Aizawa would be the best homeroom teacher for me.

A little short chapter because I wanted to do some writing but didn't have enough time to continue.

I wanted to get something special out for a special reader (the first person who voted for this book) and because I just felt like publishing a bit extra this weekend!

Have a nice week and I hope you all stay in great health <33

Yet again, please tell me if anything is incorrect (use of pronouns, clothes descriptions, spelling ect) so I can fix it and improve my book.