Chapter 3

Previously....

I, on the other hand, spammed his messages to make sure he has his daily dose of love and affection from me to make sure he knows how much I love and appreciate him.

I just wish I could have been there for him. If only I was faster and better. I could have helped him out. He wouldn't have gotten scolded by those heroes.

However, Izuku felt the other way. He and All Might had a private talk and he agreed to become his successor and agreed to All Might training him to get into UA with the quirk he will pass down to him.

At this time, there were 10 months until the entrance exams started.

I knew that there was only 10 months and there was still a lot that I could improve on. Obviously I didn't know every problem that existed about my fighting style but I'll improve in every way I can before the entrance exam.

I started to distance myself from others in order to train more. Firecracker and his lackeys are a group I haven't heard from in a while. My training was very intense and I could already see more muscle building.

I was proud of the results but I wasn't satisfied yet. Not until I know I will pass that exam.

However, today I was going on a run past the beach, through forests and around the city.

When I reached the beach, I saw All Might sat on top of a fridge.

'Why a fridge? Have some standards my dude....' I thought to myself as I sent a blank look in his direction.

However, he didn't notice me.

Then something caught my attention, he was talking to somebody. I decided to take a closer look.

'Izuku...' I thought as I made my way over to him to question why he was trying to push All Might and his questionable choice of a chair.

"Hey! Hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on." All Might said as Izuku slipped and fell forwards.

As quickly as I could, I ran over to him and helped him up from the floor. He started panicking.

I mean I don't blame him, we haven't spoken since he stormed out of the classroom before the whole ordeal with the sludge villain.

"O-oh! Hey y/n...fancy seeing you here..." Izuku said whilst rubbing the back of his neck. He was clearly worried.

'I wonder when he and All Might got close...' I thought to myself as I looked between the two of them.

The realization hit me. All Might was training Izuku.

"Heyo." I said and took out a juice box and pierced the straw into it.

"U-uh...what brings you here y/n..." Izuku stuttered, again. He was clearly hiding something.

I respected his privacy and decided not to pry into his life too much.

"I was running and I saw All Might sitting on the fridge. Why a fridge?" I asked All Might and he just shrugged.

I wasn't very happy with this. There is a reason for everything. For example, he could have said it was to add extra weight to the fridge to encourage Izuku to build up more muscles.

So in response I squeezed my juice box in his direction and it got in his eye.

'I have good aim..' I thought and stared back at Izuku.

"So when were you going to tell me he was training you..?" I asked him, trying not to sound too angry with him. Even though I was only a little angry.

"Sorry I wanted to keep it private for now..." Izuku said and I nodded in response.