sick days 🧡

requested by @notyoMamma58

cw: throwing up

readers pov

I woke up at 4 o'clock and went straight to the bathroom, I opened the toilet lid, kneeled down and I started throwing up. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. i heard footsteps and got up, flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth with water. I heard the door open and saw Bella peeking her head in. "Are you okay?" she says concerned.

"Not really, I'll be back in a bit you can go back to bed baby." I said back. "Okay, let me know if you need me" she told me. "I will" I felt a pain in my stomach. I wait impatiently for Bellas footsteps to fade away so I can throw up again.  

after i finished i came back to bed. i walked around the bed to get in back in my spot, I sat down at the edge of the bed for a moment until i felt a pair of hands around my waist. Bella who's  head is now on my shoulder. 

 "you okay sweetheart?" Bella asks me. "no I'm not." I say sort of whining. she pulls me on her lap and i place the side of my head on her shoulder while her hand glides back and forth on my waist

4 hours later I wake up and its daytime. I say Bella's name softly to not hear a response. maybe he is sleeping? I turn around and they're not in bed, I get up and groan quietly due to the unknown pain in my stomach. I get up out of bed and walk to the living room, I see Bella sitting on the couch and his attention goes towards me. "Hi sleepyhead" they say jokingly. "hi honey" i say back

"come here" he says sweetly with his arms out. I walk over I lay my head on her chest basically on top of her. I feel a hand on my head its Bella playing with my hair, "You doing okay? do you need anything?" she asked. "Not at the moment" I say back.

a few hours go by and Bella has fell asleep, and I need to brush my teeth. I start to get up and she grabs my waist, "where are you going?" she says like once I leave, I'm never coming back. "I'm just going to brush my teeth" I tell her, "Oh okay" she says relieved.  I get up and almost collapse of how bad my head and stomach hurt. 'Oh, shit are you okay???" Bella asks extremely concerned helping me up, "No" I groan. " Come here" she pick me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. she takes me to the bathroom. 

she sets my on the counter and grabs my toothbrush and the toothpaste, I guess she remembered I said I needed to brush my teeth. while I was zoned out I didn't realize she was trying to get my attention to open my mouth.

"Oh sorry." I say as I sort of open my mouth.

after she brushes my teeth then rinses my toothbrush off, she picks me back up like I'm a baby she's taking care of or something. not that I'm complaining, it's really cute. I wrap my legs around her waist and cling on to them, I glace at the clock and its now 9pm. she laid me on the bed and took my shirt off leaving me in my bra (or tank top whichever you're comfortable with :))   

she put me under the covers and turned the bedside my lamp off leaving hers on. she walked over and got under the covers herself and pulled me close to her wrapping her arms around me. 

did you guys like this one? i feel like it was too long 😭

-els