hbo!ellie x reader

suprise! the oneshot actually follows the plot of the show!!

warnings: silly wlw teen romance nothing serious, 1 small kiss

this is a perspective of a 14 years olds thoughts so its gonna be interesting
_____________________________

me and ellie are sitting in our room at fedra, i actually hate this place. the other girls are so fucking annoying. as im laying on my bed staring at my ceiling, listening to The Cure on my- i mean ellies walkman, she lets me borrow it alot.

i look over to see ellie sitting on her bed leaning against the wall, flipping through a savage starlight comic.

as i get lost in my thoughts i think about ellie, shes all i think about. i think i may like her, but not in a friend way. like how a girl would like a boy.

"ellie.. i have to tell you something." i say taking off the headphones. "hm?" she asks still flipping through her comic. "ellie its serious." i say sitting up and looking at her from across the room.

"what is it?" she says putting it down, turning her full attention to me. i stand up and walk towards her. standing beside her bed not wanting to be all up in her space. "you can sit down y/n" she says. "okay," i say sitting down in front of her.

"ok ellie. i like you, not in a friend way. its hard to explain but i think i like you in a way a girl would like a b-" i get cut off with her lips on mine.

we pulled away after a few seconds.
"i like you too y/n" she says.
"oh i can definitely see that." i chuckle and so does she.

"ive liked you for a long time, i mean a long, long time." i state and she just stares at me with the slightest smile on her name.

i trail off but then turn my vision back towards her. leaning in i kiss her once more. it lasts a little over 7 seconds, thats just because she wouldn't pull away for the life of her.

we finally pull away but then hear a ladys voice outside the door, turning heads to the door quickly, her hand still resting on the side of my face. mine still being on the right side of her head. my hand over her ear.

"Lights off" the lady says, we take our hands off eachother and i start to get up and i feel ellie grab my hand. causing me to turn around. "what is it?" i ask.

she starts to say something, "actually nevermind." she says letting go of my hand, i smile slightly at the physical touch and turn around to go back to my bed.

laying down we hear the voice again.

"ellie, y/n. lights off." i scoff quietly at the annoying, agrivating, nails on a chalkboard voice.

the room goes pitch black as ellie switches her nightstand light off. both falling asleep.