bella x reader

summary: one of your bestfriends guy friends try hitting on you and he makes you uncomfortable. bella confronts him.

homophobia, american boys (extreme warning on that), slurs (dyk3)

(bella has a little ellie moment)
____________________________________

Me, Bella, my friend Xandra, and her friend Willow, and one of xandras american guy friends and one of his friends are sitting on the couch at xandras house. we were all talking about random stuff and different memories.

"remember on your 17th you got so drunk and fell into the pool?" willow asks xandra and xandra returns the comment with a laugh and a yes.

"so y/n, you got snap?" he asks out of the blue. "uhh yea.." you say weirded out by the sudden question scooting closer to bella whos sitting next to you.

"can i get it?" he asks. "umm i dont know.." i say. "oh cmon, i wont do anything.." he says chuckling. "i know its just i dont really know you and i dont just give it out like that" i explain. "ohh okay. no problem." he says trying to get on my good side.

around 10 minutes later he tries hitting on me again. "y/n, you still in school?" he asks. "no, uh i dropped out when i became an actor." i explain.

"oh alright. well you still need an education i mean" he starts to say. "i was in middle school at 9 years old dude.. trust me i know what to do when someone asks 1 plus 1" i chuckle slightly and so does he. thats when i realize hes trying to hit on me.

he sends flirty remarks to me and i just brush them off. i scoot closer to bella hoping he gets the hint im gay.

bellas talking with xandra and willow about something and i wrap my arms around their waist. hugging them slightly as they talk.

"wait y/n.. are you and bella.. dating.." he says laughing making fun of me for being gay. bella breaks the conversation and looks at him.

"yeah you got a fucking problem with that?" bella says at him. "No but like.. how can you do that.. i could never imagine sucking di-" he says but bella cuts him off. "what the fuck dude!" bella yells at him and xandra and willow turn their heads towards the situation.

"leave her alone." they lower their voice down. "pfft.. fucking dykes.." he mumbles. "the fuck did you just say?" bella says standing up from the couch. me silently observing the scene.

"holy shit dont get sensitive" he says. "okay im sorry xandra but were leaving" bella says grabbing my hand and i stand up. grabbing my stuff.

they storm out the house dragging me with them. "im sorry baby.." i say as we both get into the car.

"for what?" they ask softly calming down because im the only one in their presence at the moment. "you know." i say referring to josh.

"oh its okay baby, it wasnt your fault at all." they reassure me.

"hey look at me" they say. "it wasnt your fault." they say again. reassuring me for good. i lean in and place a soft kiss on their lips.