high & horny | kelsey x reader

warnings: blowing drugaddict!kelseys back out 😍 + spit kink + praise + kelsey yelllinnnngggg your name + DRUG USE.

sub!drug addict!kelsey x dom!drug addict!loserish reader
__________

me and kelsey lay side by side, staring at my led lit ceiling.

"y/n?" kelsey says. "yeah?" "are the lights spinning for you?" she asks. "yeah." i rub my bloodshot eyes, "babe im horny" she blurts out, i feel heat rising to my cheeks, "wait what?" i say, wanting her to repeat.
"i want you" she whines, turning to me. "take your shirt off then" i say she sits up, i turn my head to her and she takes her shirt off.

my eyes widen as if ive never seen her boobs before. "woahh" i say, "can i touch them?"

kelseys pov:

y/n does this thing, its almost like shes like i dont know boobiedrunk?? she literally loves my boobs so much and i dont even know why. she says that their soft and she likes squeezing them. like we will be watching tv and she'll stick her hands up my shirt and just rest them on my boobs.

your pov:

"yeah" she says. i tug on her bra strap, "take it off please" i ask, in a nice tone to help convince her.

she reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra, it quickly falls down her shoulders.

~

kelsey moans as i pound my strap in her, her ass up and her face down in the pillow, her moans progressively getting louder as i pound into her faster. "so fucking hot.." i say, gripping the flesh on her ass.

"i cant take it" she moans loudly into the pillow. "yes you can babe.. yes you can. doing such a good job for me" i say. i grab her hands and hold them behind her back. "so fucking good" i whimper.

"holy fuck kels.." i groan. still thrusting hard into her. soft moans leaving her mouth. "pussy feels so good kels.." i say as if i could actually feel it, letting her arms go and holding her hips.

"im gonna cum oh-!" she moans. "dont stop y/n oh my god.." she moans once more. "fuck!" she groans, muffled into the pillow. she reaches her arm under her body, she starts to rub circles against her clit creating extra stimlation. "im about to cum y/n..." she moans.

"cum for me." i say, doing deep thrusts to get her to finish faster. she lets out a long strain of moans as she finishes on the silicon dick.

"such a good girl.." i say, pulling out a rubbing the tip against her clit. her legs shuttering in response. she turns back over on her back, leg spread. hair messy and forehead sweaty

"i wanna see your face this time." i say, i hear her breathing fasten. "breathe baby.. ive got you" i say, running my hand over her stomach. "want me to continue?" i ask. she nods her head yes. "you sure?" i ask. "yes" she whispers. "alright."

~

i pound into her, watching her facial expressions change within each thrust. her mouth hung open and her head thrown back. yelling and moaning my name.

"feel so good baby.. keep making those pretty sounds"
i say. "whos making you moan this loud baby?" i ask her.

"you" she replys. "say my name." i thrust harder.
"y/n oh my god- im gonna cum."

"cum for me" i say. "such a good girl."

~

after kelsey finished i got her cleaned up, we took a short shower to wash off and went to sleep. shes now hugging my side with her legs draped across me.