ive got you | plantonic!kelsey x plantonic!reader

warnings: drug mentions, kelsey fibding out she's pregnant

characters in this oneshot: kelsey, you, rando officers, adam (he was there when they told kelsey she was pregnant)

im sorry guys kelsey and y/n aren't girlfriends
________________

kelseys pov:

today the officers called me into their office, i am nervous and very scared as the other officers walk me down the hall, to the main gate where they take your mugshot and into a room.

in of the corner of my eye i see a man, i didnt get a good glimpse of him until i realized who it was. it was my boyfriend. "what are you doing here?" i ask concerned and the officers forces me to sit me down, taking my handcuffs off 

yesterday they ran my pee through something so they could find out what specific drugs i was using. but im not sure why adam would be here if thats what they where talking about.

"sit down adam." the officer tells him and he sits in the plastic chair thats next to me.

"your pregnant" she tells me. im in shock for a few seconds, "thats gotta be wrong because theres no way a can be-" then i realize something. a few weeks before i got arrested me and adam had sex. i turn my head to look at him, hes in shock. "and hes the dad" she says.

"how do you even know?" i ask. "why wouldnt i be the dad kelsey??" he raises his voice

"hey calm down, shes just asking a fucking question. when we were testing your urine through our machines we not only found louds of drugs but we also found his dna, we also found out your pregnant and hes the dad." she says.

"oh no oh god no what the fuck" i say about to cry and i put my head in my hands. i feel adams hand on my back, running it up and down. "its okay baby.." he whispers. "its gonna be okay.." he says. "will the baby even be okay? theres so much drugs and alcohol in my body.. please tell me it will be okay.."

"the baby will be fine." she says. "thank god." i sigh in relief. "hey look at me" adam tells me. "its gonna be alright. okay?" he comforts me, and i nod my head. "ill leave you two alone for a bit. you have 10 minutes." she says walking out.

"i dont want to get an abortion.. i cant do that" i say.
"its your choice babe. whatever you wanna do" i nod my head.

"will they even let me keep it?" i ask softly. "im not sure kelsey"

i cover my stomach with my arms. "i need to tell y/n"
i say softly. "who?"

"shes my cellmate.. shes like my bestfriend right now." i smile softly thinking of her. "oh alright."

"hey" he says.

"hm?" i look at him.

"okay times up come with me" the male officer says. i quickly lean over the arm of the chair and kiss his lips gently, mumbling the words i love you before pulling away and getting up "hurry up."

"oh fuck off" i say as he handcuffs me, tightening it because of my words. causing me to roll my eyes because he actually thinks hes hurting me. he pulls to the hall with all of the cells, opening the door up, unhandcuffing me and shoving me into it. seeing y/n sitting on the edge of her bed and looking

y/ns pov:

"thank fuck." i say getting up and looking at kelsey. "what happened?"

"im pregnant." she says sitting on her bed, putting her head in her hands. "what?"

"they tested my urine looking for drugs and found my boyfriends dna. they also found out i was pregnant."

"well are you okay?" i ask. "not at all. i dont even know if their going to let me keep it, i cant get an abortion. i just cant physically do that." she says. "oh they fucking better let you keep it." i say standing up.

"would they let me have the baby then let me give custody to adam until i get out?" she asks. "i mean most likely. thats what they normally do." i say.

she sighs in relief. i sit next to her and she leans her head my shoulder. she grabs my hand in a form of comfort.

"its gonna be alright." i say carressing the back of her hand with my thumb by moving it back and forth.

"i hope so."

later that night, kelsey had fell asleep. im sitting in my bed watching her. not in a creepy way. i just cant sleep and i want to make sure shes ok.

i noticed she wore her gray jacket to sleep which she never does. she also zipped it up. she held her stomach the whole night. almost in a way of her protecting her baby.

i lie down, not taking my eye off her.