mistake of name | kelsey x reader

warnings: no foreplay, short smut

______

kelsey moans as i pound into her, hitting her g-spot everytime, occasionally rubbing my thumb on her clit.

"y/n-!" she moans, "feel good baby?" i ask

"uh huh" she nods. "baby dont stop im so close-" she whimpers. "your doing so good babe" i praise her.

"adam fuck!" she moans and immediately slaps her hand over her mouth. i know about adam, but im not sure why she would be moaning his name.

i stop thrusting and look at her. "y/n i didnt mean to say his name im sorry-" she says. "its been three months why are you even thinking about him." i ask. "i wasnt y/n im sorry i didnt mean to-" she tries to explain but then daniel starts crying from the other room.

"ill get him.." she says, i pull out and she stands up, putting her shirt and shorts back on. walking out to calm daniel down.

i dont really care that she moaned his name its just the fact i know that she was thinking about him while i was thrusting into her. i know shes not seeing adam behind my back but its just weird. i take the strap off and slip my clothes back on.

"alright.." i hear her sigh, walking into the room. "im sorry y/n" she says. "its fine."

"please dont be mad." she says, sounding like shes about to cry. "im not mad" i say. "y/n im sorry"

"its okay kelsey, i already said it was okay."

she looks at me, still not believing me. i stand up and walk towards her, holding the side of her face and kissing her gently. after a couple seconds i pull away

"its okay kelsey. i promise." i say, rubbing my thumb back and forth, wiping her tear. i place my other hand on her waist, she leans her head on my chest. the hand that was on her face move to her scalp. holding her head against my chest.

"do you want do continue?" i ask, she smiles and nods. "okay." i kiss her head and gently pull her back to the bed