"too clingy" | bella x reader

warnings: kissing, fans trying to speak for bella

________

recently new pictures came out of me and bella together, we were with friends and i was clinging onto bella basically the whole night, i just held onto their arm and stayed close by them. mainly because i was tired and a bit overwhelmed. bella didnt mind it of course.

as im scrolling through instagram i see a picture of me and bella that one of bellas friends took that was posted on bellaramseydaily.

'bella and y/n with friends on november 9th

via/rachelkeeks and nicknunn's insta story'

bellasvsp: bella looks so uncomfortable wth

charswife: why is y/n so clingy literally every picture they have a death grip on bella

pedropascalssgf: bella looks sooo uncomfortable.

replies ^
user28272828: no they dont tf? their literally kissing in the second picture. bella does not look uncomfortable at all. what r u on lmaoo

joshutchgf: ikr. i came here to say this.

melscrybaby: how abt we stop making false accusations on other peoples relationship 💗

i am so confused. its so crazy how these people think they know everything by two pictures. bella was not uncomfortable at all.

"bella!" i semi-yell. "yeahh!" they yell back from the other room walking into the room im in. "whats up?" they ask.

"people are saying that you looked uncomfortable in the pictures that amybeth and kiki posted on their stories." i explain. "wait on what? instagram?"

"yeah on bella ramsey daily" i tell them. "let me look" they say pulling their phone out of their back pocket and sitting down next to me.

i scoot closer to them to view their phone aswell. the comments that i just saw show up. bella goes to reply. "bella wait no" i say. "its okay babe" they say and i just let them continue.

i watch them type out a comment stating that all their assumptions about the pictures where wrong.

"i was not uncomfortable at all. i was spending time with my girlfriend and my friends. in fact i was very comfortable in the moment. i dont even look uncomfortable. please stop making these assumptions about me and my girlfriend. we are in a healthy relationship." bella types out, reads over it and presses reply.

within minutes it gets likes and replies.

bellaramsey ✔️: "i was not uncomfortable at all. i was spending time with my girlfriend and my friends. in fact i was very comfortable in the moment. i dont even look uncomfortable. please stop making these assumptions about me and my girlfriend. we are in a healthy relationship."

^ replies

user28272828: I TOLD YALL. you guys need to stop commenting on other peoples lifes smh.

melscrybaby: bella ate that up ngl

pedropascalssgf: whatever, you didnt look like you were comfortable.

melscrybaby: @pedropascalssgf: THEY ARE LITERALLY HOLDING Y/N AND SMILING AT THEM WHAT.

millsbsf: dont listen to them their just mad that their still single.

bella shuts their phone off. looking at me and giggles. causing me to do the same. they pull me on their lap.
"what was that for" i ask and they shrug. "bellaa" i whine

"whattt" they mimic my tone. we look eachother in the eyes for a few minutes. taking in the beauty we see in eachother. "i love you" bella says. "i love you too baby" i reply before kissing them again.

they look annoyed. "whats wrong babe?" i ask concerned. "nothing i just hate it when fans pretend they know everything. like i love them but i dont even know how they thought i was uncomfortable when i was smiling and laughing."

"i know babe. im sorry" i wrap my arms around their neck. "its not your fault babe" they say. "i knoww" i trail off and look beside me. they smile. "what are you so smiley about?" i ask, placing my hands on either side of their face.

"i just can't believe how gorgeous you are." they say and i kiss them repeatedly on the lips. basically attacking them with kisses leaving them breathless.